Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Watch the morons......  (Read 1541 times)

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
02 1800C

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Re: Watch the morons......
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 06:57:16 AM »

That one is already viral.  Lots of interesting comments on it as well. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 06:14:03 PM »

I wish I had a gopro on the back of my travel trailer. Then I could have sent the video to my insurance agent and let her loose on the young lady who rammed me.
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 06:21:45 PM »

I wish I had a gopro on the back of my travel trailer. Then I could have sent the video to my insurance agent and let her loose on the young lady who rammed me.

Now you can buy the bigger rv and get top dollar for the pop up camper, look the bright side, you two are fine, the insurance should look her phone txt records, if she was texting you can get some real money, and check that wipe lash on your necks 😁😁😁😁😁😁

That guy in the camaro should be hang from his balls. Is many idiots like that on the roads.  :redcard:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 06:26:12 PM by alejandro1800vtx »
just take it slow

mitchntx

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 12:53:27 PM »

That guy in the camaro should be hang from his balls. Is many idiots like that on the roads.  :redcard:

I completely agree that the driver of the Camaro was an idiot.

But Mr. Vigilante in the PU truck and the semi was just as much an idiot.
While they thought it was teaching the camaro driver a lesson, they put many other drivers at risk playing games on the road.

Brake checking, shadowing each other, not letting the guy in or just not letting him go ...

Look at the end result ... be mad all you want, blame whomever you like ... yer rigs is still FUBARed ... and for what?

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 07:06:31 AM »

Ok this was in Texas, I am surprised  :ohwow:
I always consider while here in Texas that chances are they would have a gun in the car.  :redcard:
Guns have been drawn for far less,  :simmadown: not sure under what conditions one would have to take these kinds of chances.
I would have backed off "way back" if I were the one with the dash cam ::)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 09:17:07 AM »

the guy in the pickup was just as aggressive as the guy in the car.  you could not see it until the very end, but that PU guy was shadowing the 18 wheeler, aggressive boxing in of the aggressive driver in the car.   at one point it looks like the 18 wheeler slows down to maybe get rid of this asshattery happening off of his left shoulder, but PU driver matched speed to continue the asshattery.

Slower traffic keep right!   let the asshats go on by, don't play into their stupid games.

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 09:21:54 AM »

:agree:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 09:30:43 AM »

Now you can buy the bigger rv and get top dollar for the pop up camper, look the bright side, you two are fine, the insurance should look her phone txt records, if she was texting you can get some real money, and check that wipe lash on your necks 😁😁😁😁😁😁

We did not get top dollar on the pop up...we got less than 2/3 of what we think we should have based on NADA.  We tried to push for her phone records to be investigated but were told that would only happen if a lawsuit happened.  Yes, we could sue, but that would mean more expense and stress on us...not worth it.  Big YES, we are alive and fine...that is the best part of it all.

You can't avoid all the idiots, some of them get you...but in situations like this video, you can avoid them by getting out of their way.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 02:06:40 PM »

So Jim, what is the best dashcam out there?  I need 8-10 of them...one for each side of all my vehicles.

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 02:42:16 PM »

Jason, that'd be the one with the twin 30mm chain guns integrated to its gunsight  ;D .
02 1800C

DEMON

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 05:49:57 PM »

the guy with the truck is in my opinion the most at fault.   he could have let it go and let the driver with the Camaro go.   You don't know if he had an emergency or not.  Is best just to let people drive.  I bet everyone had to pay for their own damages.   

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal