Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My First BBT and all I can say is....  (Read 873 times)

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
My First BBT and all I can say is....
« on: April 27, 2015, 07:58:56 AM »

THANK YOU TXR!!  David and I had a blast at this BBT and are definitely planning on coming back next year.  I met so many great people (most that I already know from the boards but never met in person) and enjoyed a ton of riding, over 1000 miles for the weekend.  I am sure that some of you guys managed to up that by a few hundred.  For those who want to go up in between BBT's I am game, there is so much up there that I haven't ridden and I still want to see the Motorcycle Museum and Enchanted Rock and Mini Stonehenge, etc, etc.  

I have added photos to an album in my gallery for those who are interested.  There isn't much but some pretty decent ones.  I think next time I might wear a go-pro so I can get some stills of the Twisted Sisters, too hard to stop and take pics every time you see something that is picture worthy.  

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=184;u=4576

To every one I talked to, drank a beer with, ate dinner with, smoked a cigar with, rode with or just hung out with, thank you.   :c :thumbup:

And a special thanks to Paul and Ruthie for putting on a great event.   :congrats:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:02:36 AM by Rocket67 »
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: My First BBT and all I can say is....
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 08:10:45 AM »

:agree: Great company, enjoyed your company also, will be looking for you next year and bring others you might know.
Later buddy  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chinstrap

• Rider
  • Never too many VTXs
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 08:45:01 AM »

Great people and great riding.  Can't wait for next year!
2003 VTX 1800C
2008 VTX 1800N

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.  - Hunter S. Thompson

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 09:04:21 AM »

:agree: Great company, enjoyed your company also, will be looking for you next year and bring others you might know.

If I can get my engine rebuilt by then.  I need to add 500cc to it so I can be in the 1800 competition. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 09:22:13 AM »

If I can get my engine rebuilt by then.  I need to add 500cc to it so I can be in the 1800 competition. 

Whack! That's the spirit :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 10:31:10 AM »

Glad you and David had a good time. You are a good sport. We wouldn't pick at you if we didn't like you. Enjoy your 1300 plaque,  :stickpoke:
It's all just part of the adventure!

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 10:35:27 AM »

actually you only need an additional 110 cc.  If you upgrade to a 110 cubic inch then there is the 1800 or rather 1795cc is the real engine size. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 12:20:25 PM »

actually you only need an additional 110 cc.  If you upgrade to a 110 cubic inch then there is the 1800 or rather 1795cc is the real engine size. 

You and I know that but don't tell the rest of the folks on here.  I am telling them I am adding 500 to my 1300.  Shhhhh....keep that on the D/L.   :couch:
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 AM »

Speakin' of low down.......eerrrr, down low, great to meet ya' and  maybe we can meet up closer to home turf. Ride safe.
SSSSSsssssnaske
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal