Upcoming Rally's > Other Rallys

ROT Rally

(1/2) > >>

Rocket67:
So, who is going?  I am going to be at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Austin June 11-14 and was hoping to find a few riding buddys. 

Gumbo:
Have to schedule, see if I am working, I have so many Best Western and Holiday Inn Express points I may never have to pay for a hotel again in my lifetime.  :ohwow:

matap:
I'll be going but not sure where I'll be staying.  Last year I stayed at an RV park between Austin and Bastrop and was actually nice getting to and from the grounds.  However this year right after the rally I am attending a National Road Glide rally in Kerrville.  Although mostly catered to Road Glide owners, anyone can attend. 

what day are you leaving?

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on April 21, 2015, 08:14:41 AM ---I'll be going but not sure where I'll be staying.  Last year I stayed at an RV park between Austin and Bastrop and was actually nice getting to and from the grounds.  However this year right after the rally I am attending a National Road Glide rally in Kerrville.  Although mostly catered to Road Glide owners, anyone can attend. 

what day are you leaving?

--- End quote ---

I am going up Thursday morning. That is why my reservation is from the 11th.

Drewboy22:
This is the first year we are not going to ROT.  But we always stayed on the ROT grounds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version