Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bandera May 4-7  (Read 2377 times)

vtxridersg

• Old Timer
  • 06 VTX1800C Spec 2
Re: Bandera May 4-7
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 07:35:59 PM »

Yes, Keeping mama happy is a must! I don't like those hard pokes in the back when I get on it!
Minds are like parachutes....they only function when open!!

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Bandera May 4-7
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 02:26:06 PM »

Understood, maybe next year.  The River front motel in Bandera is good, doesn't look like much from the outside but nice inside. It is in Bandera but you will be in walking distance from the nightlife , live music etc plus you are in a good starting point to ride. Robert Wade is in Leakey at river front cabins in Leakey , that sounds remote , look good on Texas X Rider FB  page. Ride into Medina/ Bandera via 16 out of Kerrville . Challenging road so be careful. You will want to ride the Twisted sisters , 337, 336 , 335. Willow city loop outside of Fredericksburg .  The road that goes by Garner State park can't think of the number but goes inti Utopia. Canbe ridden with the Sisters. Checkout the motorcycle museum in Vanderpool, real cool if your a bike nut like me. I'm sure others will chime in. Good Luck, be careful if you haven't been before. Take a camera, you won't believe your in Texas!

The name of the Cabins are The River Haven Cabins. They are about 3 miles or so south of Leakey on 1120. I would definitely recommend these cabins to anyone going down to that area. They sit on the Frio River and the porches overlook the river. I shared pics in the "Central Texas Ride" section of this forum.

I just shared some more pics of the cabin I stayed in!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 02:35:59 PM by BobWd »
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal