Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SEAT RECOVERING  (Read 543 times)

sparkp

• Tejano
SEAT RECOVERING
« on: March 06, 2015, 02:18:49 PM »

First off it's been a while since I've been on here and I hope all is well with each of you. I now own a 2014 Victory XC and am looking to have the seat recovered. When I had my VTX there was a guy in Pasadena I took it to but I can't for the life of me remember who it was or where. I'm sure I would have gotten the name from someone here or on the VTXOA  but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Anyway any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Steve

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: SEAT RECOVERING
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 02:24:44 PM »

can't help you but that is a sweet looking XC.  Good luck finding him.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 03:29:18 PM »

Sweet ride, have you checked with mean city, pretty sure they can recover and sweeten up the seat with anything you want. Worth a try http://www.meancitycycles.com/

They have a quick turn around, had my 1300 done there.

\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 08:28:26 PM »

Steve, it is good to hear from you again.  That is a very very nice looking bike.  I hope all is going good for your wife.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 06:50:40 AM »

That is a sweet ride.  Feel free to keep coming to this forum....not everyone here is on a VTX these days.  Just a good group of guys that live in Texas.  Go check out the BBT XII thread....there is still time to sign up for a ride in Bandera at the end of April.  Should be a hoot. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

sparkp

• Tejano
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 06:51:34 AM »

Sweet ride, have you checked with mean city, pretty sure they can recover and sweeten up the seat with anything you want. Worth a try http://www.meancitycycles.com/

They have a quick turn around, had my 1300 done there.

Gumbo - Yeah I thought about them and actually had them do ( as did most everyone else ) my original stock seat on the VTX. I want to go to a local guy so he can show me examples of what he has and look at the skins against the bike in person.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal