Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: 2015 12th Annual Bluebonnet Thunder Rally registration forms  (Read 18483 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: 2015 12th Annual Bluebonnet Thunder Rally registration forms
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2015, 05:10:37 PM »

I'll bring a lawn chair and hang out but cuz is coming again and bringing the RV. You can stay with us if you want but our snoring ran Gumbo out last year.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Let me know where you guys are setting up so I can pitch my tent far away as possible  :t
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2015, 05:39:53 PM »

Didn't you hear? We are getting everybody set up close together! Plus Hangman's coming and he wants to set up right next to you! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ALL NIGHT LONG! :t :t :t
It's all just part of the adventure!

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2015, 08:03:46 AM »

Didn't you hear? We are getting everybody set up close together! Plus Hangman's coming and he wants to set up right next to you! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ALL NIGHT LONG! :t :t :t

I am glad I will be down the street.  And Gumbo, you can't pitch your tent in the parking lot of the Lodge.  We will call the cops. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2015, 08:26:57 AM »

I'll be there before most of you and I have my spot already picked out  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2015, 08:32:14 AM »

I am glad I will be down the street.  And Gumbo, you can't pitch your tent in the parking lot of the Lodge.  We will call the cops. 

I got a better number than the cop's. I've got Mrs Gumbo's number. Call her up, she yells "Roll Over!" and I punch him. It's just like home for Gumbo.Plus I get to hit Gumbo. :thumbup:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2015, 08:40:01 AM »

I'll be there before most of you and I have my spot already picked out  :thumbup:

Wayne and I are getting there on 20th....fyi for anyone getting there early also.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2015, 09:36:27 AM »

I had to get a cpap machine ...I have severe sleep apnea...Shiner Bock did not help that much...not sure if I'm going to have enough space for it on the 1800...so if you hear someone else getting smacked..it's Libby D punching me.
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2015, 12:47:45 PM »

I had to get a cpap machine ...I have severe sleep apnea...Shiner Bock did not help that much...not sure if I'm going to have enough space for it on the 1800...so if you hear someone else getting smacked..it's Libby D punching me.

If you can't bring the CPAP try nose strips, this helped me a lot...don't need a machine. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2015, 01:45:43 PM »

I got a better number than the cop's. I've got Mrs Gumbo's number. Call her up, she yells "Roll Over!" and I punch him. It's just like home for Gumbo.Plus I get to hit Gumbo. :thumbup:

You do not get to hit me  :boxing: :boxing: :t ;D

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2015, 08:15:34 PM »

List updated on first post.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2015, 08:41:48 AM »

Let's go for the record!
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2015, 12:18:51 PM »

We will be seeing more from the LA group  :thumbup:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2015, 03:23:08 PM »

I hope we beat last year. Most I remember remember was 125 , I think. Chad would know

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2015, 11:37:04 PM »

Forms in the mail  :thumbup:
just take it slow

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2015, 02:02:29 PM »

Finally dodit!  Forms for me and Cuz are in the mail ! RV spot reserved. Good to go!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 03:01:16 PM by xcaliber »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal