Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any of you X'ers Live around Driftwood, TX (20 mi. SW of Austin)  (Read 375 times)

Ken

• Trailer Queen
Any of you X'ers Live around Driftwood, TX (20 mi. SW of Austin)
« on: September 02, 2014, 02:31:19 PM »

New to Texas X Riders.  Looks like most of you are around the Houston area.  Anybody around the Hays County area? 

In the last 3 years I've put about 30k miles on in the Hill Country.  A few months ago I upgraded from a Shadow Spirit to a VTX1300S. Just got back from doing about a 1,000 miles in the Black Hills (Sturgis, SD).   

I'm a member of the South Austin Rider's Group but I'm interested in possibly doing weekday rides with a couple other X'ers.  Anybody out there got any interest?

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: Any of you X'ers Live around Driftwood, TX (20 mi. SW of Austin)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 02:55:56 PM »

Welcome to the group Ken.  There are several guys in the Austin/San Marcos area and they will pipe up soon to introduce themselves.  My husband and I live in the Houston area and look forward to someday getting to ride with you.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:28:06 PM »

Welcome from San Antonio.  Hope to see you around.
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 10:18:02 PM »

Don't forget there is an Austin Motorcycle Rider's Group as well. It has around 1550 members, from all over the area. I just got back from a weekend trip to New Mexico with the leader of the group, Gregg Burger, and six other guys. 1800 miles in 4 days, saw some nice roads around Taos and Santa Fe.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal