Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New destination  (Read 1087 times)

hogcowboy

• Tejano
  • 2116 Indian Roadmaster (now triked)
    • Rock Hill Ranch
New destination
« on: November 17, 2013, 04:05:29 PM »

If ya'll are out and about, there is a new place opened in Bowie for eats and drinks. It's called The Rack. Rack as in pool guys so get your mind out of the gutter. Food is just okay but plenty. They have an excellent bar as far as beer goes. I don't think they can serve the hard stuff but they do have wine as far as I know. It's a little noisy. Projection TV which is terrible but have two regular TV's at the bar. Parking can be a challenge because it's on hyway 59  and it's right downtown. But if you can find the place and parking, it's not too bad. Not much in Bowie to begin with but might be nice for quick scooter run some weekend. Just for your info!
Do everything as if your life depends on it. IT COULD! Patriot Guard/American Legion Rider

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: New destination
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 08:39:18 PM »

Where ya been? I was out in Greenwood last weekend at the Grocery store for lunch.
Got the Indian yet?

Mark

hogcowboy

• Tejano
  • 2116 Indian Roadmaster (now triked)
    • Rock Hill Ranch
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 04:18:39 PM »

I don't get on here that much anymore after totaling the VTX. And rub it in with the Indian part. Nope, don't have one yet but I've heard rumors of dealership coming to Weatherford. If that happens I'll be jumping up and down trying to get there. But I do want to here what kind of heat issues may pop up with that big 111 engine this summer before I try getting one myself. I think Polaris was smart introducing them when they did. Not enough time for heat issues to pop up.

For the rest of you, I stopped in at The Rack to have a beer and noticed they are a full bar. I didn't think they had mixed drinks but they do. Beer guy myself so I didn't see that before.
Do everything as if your life depends on it. IT COULD! Patriot Guard/American Legion Rider

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 04:31:09 PM »

If ya'll are out and about, there is a new place opened in Bowie for eats and drinks. It's called The Rack. Rack as in pool guys so get your mind out of the gutter. Food is just okay but plenty. They have an excellent bar as far as beer goes. I don't think they can serve the hard stuff but they do have wine as far as I know. It's a little noisy. Projection TV which is terrible but have two regular TV's at the bar. Parking can be a challenge because it's on hyway 59  and it's right downtown. But if you can find the place and parking, it's not too bad. Not much in Bowie to begin with but might be nice for quick scooter run some weekend. Just for your info!

I only ride to places with great food and plenty of parking, thinking about that black BBQ we have up there Lockhart  :stickpoke:

Dino ribs m m m

We are do for a ride to the fried chicken bacon place  :lunch: :thumbup:
just take it slow

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 04:45:23 PM »

]

I only ride to places with great food and plenty of parking, thinking about that black BBQ we have up there Lockhart  :stickpoke:

Dino ribs m m m

We are do for a ride to the fried chicken bacon place  :lunch: :thumbup:
[/quote]
you mean chicken fried bacon in Snook, Texas
It's all just part of the adventure!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal