Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Man Cave Auction  (Read 448 times)

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Man Cave Auction
« on: October 15, 2013, 10:19:40 AM »

Just in case anyone was interested, I go to an auction monthly at a place in Houston off I-10 by Taylor and this weekend they are having a "Man Cave" acution.  There is a lot of guns at this one as well as pool tables and other stuff.  There will be a little bit of art but mostly manly stuff.  Minimum bids online are not the same as the bids there.  There are a lot of .40 cal and .45 cal pistols as well as 9mm and bunch of shotguns.  Sometimes this stuff goes really cheap, if you are into guns and know your values this could be a good place to pick some stuff up cheap.

The place is called Lewis and Maese Auctions and you can browse and bid online as well, the minimums online do not apply when you are in person so they could actually go cheaper.  Keep in mind, you pay an 18% fee to the auction house as well as the price.  You can register there and drinks are FREE!!  Of course, I had too many Jack and Cokes last time I was there and ended up buying an Urn for $75.  Of course we got a 19th Century French Sideboard and Hutch with stained glass doors for $100 as well so we ended up on the good end of that one. 

I will be there with a truck. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal