Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: San Antonio Area "ROLL CALL"  (Read 6031 times)

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: San Antonio Area "ROLL CALL"
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2013, 09:48:27 PM »

I'm in San Antonio also (1604 and 151). I'm out of town during the week so weekends work best for me also.  I haven't said much here since it is usually dead.  Dana told me about the site and would like to meet other riders in the area. :lunch:

welcome to the forum Navyem20yr.  Stick around and we'll do our best to lively things up.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 06:33:25 AM »

Post up an intro navyem20 so we can get to know ya and welcome you proper!
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 08:51:42 AM »

Hello navyem20  :c
We can get pretty lively around here at times, and you can get some good information and assistance from members here  :thumbup:
We would welcome you to the board, we need more folks from your area, Welcome from Spring, Tx
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 07:54:32 PM »

Welcome back to the board navyem!!  Look for some more activity around the San Antonio area in the future.   We just finished the "Ride 4 Kids" in Selma. I will be setting up a meet and eat in about two weeks.  Look forward to meeting up with some new folks.
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

navyem20yr

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 02:05:33 PM »

Post up an intro navyem20 so we can get to know ya and welcome you proper!
ok intro here we go. 
Name is Ron and retired from the navy 4 years ago.  I moved back to San Antonio about year and a half ago.  My wife and I both ride I have a 08 1800 T3 and she has a VStar1100.  Like I said earlier, I work out of state as an electrician for a dredging company so usually home on weekends but not during the week. Think that covers the basics.
US Navy (retired)
08 VTX 1800 T3

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2013, 06:14:57 PM »

Welcome from Cypress , Ron. Two bike family, lucky man!

CurtB

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 08:10:30 AM »

Hey fellow SA riders. My family and I all love to ride. My girl and I are looking for other riders to get to know in the area and ride with. We're busy a lot, but when we have a free weekend, we love to get out in the hill country and put the miles on. Would love to get to know some like-minded people in the area. I've been riding since I was a kid, and my kids started around 7yo. Now my oldest is 16 and has two bikes of his own, and we're building a custom bobber for my 13yo. My daughter is 7 and is already in love with riding. We may try to stop by the rally in Bandera on Saturday. Would love to meet and ride with you all.

Cheers,
Curt

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 09:09:22 AM »

Welcome Curt!  Glad you made it!  I look forward to seeing you and the family at the Rally. 

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

Bugsie

• Tejano
  • 2003 Hond VTX 1800S
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 07:28:07 PM »

Hi Folks!
New rider, the VTX is my pleasure ride, I also bought a 1991 CB 750 Nighthawk. I live on the NW side of Sunny San Antone, mere minutes from the hill country, near Bandera road & 1604. I like to go on short rides in the evening, getting better about longer weekend rides. I met James, owner of 11th street biker bar on my Sunday ride to Bandera, Texas. Nice man. Tap me, like to have someone to ride with. GF likes to roll too.

Ciao Bella!
Bill

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 08:28:56 PM »

Hi Folks!
New rider, the VTX is my pleasure ride, I also bought a 1991 CB 750 Nighthawk. I live on the NW side of Sunny San Antone, mere minutes from the hill country, near Bandera road & 1604. I like to go on short rides in the evening, getting better about longer weekend rides. I met James, owner of 11th street biker bar on my Sunday ride to Bandera, Texas. Nice man. Tap me, like to have someone to ride with. GF likes to roll too.

Ciao Bella!
Bill

C ya in the hill country, we have a great ride coming up to Ark might want to consider.  :popcorn:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

vtxsimon

• Tejano
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2014, 07:26:55 AM »

Hi Folks!

Ciao Bella!
Bill
Bugsie -- I'm from Uvalde just south of some of the best roads in Texas .Three Twisted Sisters  start out of Medina . I ride those roads all the time would meet up with you sometime and cruise some of those roads . just let me know when you can ride out there . Also welcome to the group .

Bugsie

• Tejano
  • 2003 Hond VTX 1800S
Re: San Antonio Area "ROLL CALL": had a great day riding with VTXSIMON
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2014, 11:49:43 AM »

I wanted to say I had a fun time riding with VTXSIMON on Saturday. We rode a path in my area East of Medina lake and he showed me how close the Three Twisted Sisters flight path is to me. Talk about a gentleman who not only knows the hill country very well, to include physical descriptions of turning points. I'm on vacation this week, we hope to hook up again Thursday or Friday for another ride. Hondo's our rally point if others want to join. Best if Bill remembers to pack his wallet.....

Ciao Bella!
Bill

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2014, 01:20:48 PM »

:thumbup:  Loving the way the Central Group is rebuilding!

Bugsie

• Tejano
  • 2003 Hond VTX 1800S
Re: San Antonio Area "ROLL CALL" Question XCal
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2014, 05:45:01 PM »

How does my Happy Cranberries graduate from Trailer Queen! Inquiring minds want to know

:bikerider:

Bill

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2014, 05:47:25 PM »

All you have to do to graduate is post up your rides, your meet ups and your problems.

And become you know it, you'll be Elvis.
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal