Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Maw Maw's  (Read 14037 times)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
Re: Maw Maw's
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2013, 08:05:47 AM »

I gave up chasin the ladies when they got faster an I got slower.

You could always add a Rocket III to the stable and reverse the roles with those 1800 riders!   >:D

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2013, 08:15:11 AM »

I gave up chasin the ladies when they got faster an I got slower.

You could always add a Rocket III to the stable and reverse the roles with those 1800 riders!   >:D

So I need something thats bigger an faster, like a 111 Cubic Inch ThunderStroke powered Indian with 6 speeds, kinda like the one I'm sitting on in my sig pic?  :thumbup:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2013, 09:02:17 AM »

Hate it that I missed the ride, I did ride to DFW and back yesterday, Interstate all the way. That sucked. You all had more fun than me. :cuss: :banghead:  Hope to see you all soon.
It's all just part of the adventure!

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2013, 10:48:24 AM »

So I need something thats bigger an faster, like a 111 Cubic Inch ThunderStroke powered Indian with 6 speeds, kinda like the one I'm sitting on in my sig pic?  :thumbup:

Actually, even with Indian's new motor, the specs are almost identical with the 2002 1800 motor.  It might come down to the riders in that race.  But with a 2300cc triple, I know who wins that race every time!   :thumbup:

wpxrider

• Old Timer
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2013, 10:52:54 AM »

Wish i could have made this one. Wife wasn't feeling well, had to take care of her. But hope to make the next one.

Strandedtexan

• Trailer Queen
  • Happy to be back in Texas
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2013, 12:32:02 PM »

Those danged pies are awesome!  Bacon, egg and gravy...MMmmmMM!  It was great to meet/see everyone again.  Deana is still gushing.  The ride home sucked, but the ride up was very nice.  My newbie buddy that could not make it had a look on his face like I stole his ice cream when I told the tale!  HA! Good stuff!
'04 VTX1800N.  27000 miles and counting.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2013, 06:35:51 AM »

Great to see everyone, sorry if I missed some during introductions. Pies were excellent, the ride was fun. I left there and rode to Shreveport before heading home, got pretty warm by the time I rolled into Louisiana, LOL. Last time I headed to Shreveport a week ago for a starship concert, I had a flat on the rear, so this was a much better trip!

SSSSssssnake
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2013, 07:49:58 AM »

Sorry I missed it guys.  Looked like a really good turn out.  I was actually on my way back from the hill country.  I took the bike with me, but didn't do much riding.  just needed some R & R this go round.  Will try the next one.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2013, 08:11:57 AM »

I will not be making that ride again in August.  I was not sure if we were going to make it home.  It was way too hot for that ride home straight into the sun.  We may try to make the one in September if it is much, much cooler...

Justin VTX

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2013, 10:09:29 AM »

I will not be making that ride again in August.  I was not sure if we were going to make it home.  It was way too hot for that ride home straight into the sun.  We may try to make the one in September if it is much, much cooler...

I am with you buddy, no more August rides for me unless it is to the store for beer.  :t
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal