Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Statewide M&G June 22nd Waco TX @ George's Restaurant & Bar (Original Location)  (Read 10822 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

I live that way, (not knowing where I'm headed)  ;D ;D
Some folks tease me about it, but it's not a bad to go  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sh#t Buddy you know for a fact, It's not the destination, it's just the direction. Hell sometimess you make it to where you thought you were going and sometimes your satisfied with where you wound up.  :c :c
That's why we need to make a run this fall, kinda ready to hit Fred's again. >:D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

I tried to post pics from yesterday but the files are to large need to see if I can reduce the size  :banghead:
Alvin,Texas

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)

Sh#t Buddy you know for a fact, It's not the destination, it's just the direction. Hell sometimess you make it to where you thought you were going and sometimes your satisfied with where you wound up.  :c :c
That's why we need to make a run this fall, kinda ready to hit Fred's again. >:D

:notworthy: :notworthy: :c :c :c :bikerider: :c :bikerider: :c :notworthy:
I'll let you led but you have to remember the signals, one honk is left and 2 honks is right and a whole of honks is turn the fook around we just passed a good lookin bar!!!    :c :c
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:15:48 PM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...

I tried to post pics from yesterday but the files are to large need to see if I can reduce the size  :banghead:

Create a free account at www.photobucket.com and upload them there.  Then you can link them over here.  

Wiah I could've made it, but I had babysitting duties.  As soon as Maddie's old enough, she'll be the next biker chic in the clan.   :thumbup:

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider

Sh#t Buddy you know for a fact, It's not the destination, it's just the direction. Hell sometimess you make it to where you thought you were going and sometimes your satisfied with where you wound up.  :c :c

:notworthy: :notworthy: :c :c :c :bikerider: :c :bikerider: :c :notworthy:
I'll let you led but you have to remember the signals, one honk is left and 2 honks is right and a whole of honks is turn the fook around we just passed a good lookin bar!!!    :c :c

Larry,
If you send them to me and I'll post them up for you, seefriedm@verizon.net

Mark

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider

Here are the pictures I have, I'm sure Steve and Ruthie took some better ones than my iPhone. I can  :banghead: for not bringing my camera like my wife told me to, especially after forgetting it on the Muenster ride. From the riders that road over with me, they wanted to thank everyone for including them in our get together.  :c

I'm going to see about having a patch made up as a duplicate from the stickers Paul made. There might be a minimum of 10 or so, anyone interested?

Mark

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

Was a succesful Statewide M & G.  For those of you that read this but didn't make, next time.....just be there.  :boxing:  :bikerider:  :c
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider

I got these from Steve (aka Bobcat Biker)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal