Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Statewide M&G June 22nd Waco TX @ George's Restaurant & Bar (Original Location)  (Read 10854 times)

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)

Had a good day and was good, no great, to see some folk that hadn't seen in awhile. Glad to see Larry (Larry 357) so soon after the loss of JoAnn, didn't figure him to make it but really glad he did! Gary I like your wing but you just don't look right, bring it to my place and I'll take care of it till you look better riding it. Justin and Wahoo, a pleasure as always to have y'all close by. Paul and Ruthie were still in the Harley shop when we left so somebody may need to call him to make sure he had enough cash or credit to get outa there. Wounded Knee was there and proud to meet him, I think he can take a joke as well as put it out. Look out Gumbo! Well enjoyed the day, thanks to everybody that made the effort and the ride!!   :c :c
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider

We had a great time, wonderful group riding down, excellent food and company. Looking forward to fhe next fime. Everybody got home from our group. Hit the pool and had a cold beverage. Feeling much better now. 400 miles on the day for us :)
Until the next time  :t
Mark

WoundedKnee

• Rider

I had a good time meeting you guys and apologize for not introducing myself around to everyone, guess I was too busy telling war stories. Anyway, you're a good group of folks and I look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon.
WoundedKnee, the other Gary

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever

That was fun!  This beer is tasting good!  It was good seeing some folks and meeting some new ones!  We will do this again!
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Sounds like every one had a great time. Sure wish I could have been there,,,
HOOTER WHAT CHO TALKIN BOUT (LOOK OUT GUMBO) u know I welcome banter with any one :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

It was good seeing everyone it has been awhile and did me good to be out.Enjoyed  meeting the new peopleIf I had not gone would have stayed home or just rode around town instead made the best choice to spend the day with a great group of people.Thanks Ruthie will read what you suggested.
Alvin,Texas

TheWatcher

• Master Tejano Rider

Had a great time, good to see you Larry, and everyone else.  Pretty hot ride back, registered 104 Deg. in Cameron, glad we had plenty to drink.

Hope all made it home safe and sound, and are now chilling out.

Thanks Paul and Ruthie, Lets do it again!!!!

:couch:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 08:14:57 PM by TheWatcher »
AKA: Vteeman on the VTXOA Site (Seldom seen there anymore)
2002 VTX 1800 C (Gone but not forgotten)
2012 Gold Wing Nav/XM

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

Finally got a chance to check in. All good and showered up. Was nice seeing and meeting the new guys. Damn it was hot. Took some back roads and got lost on purpose. Was nice not knowing where I was headed. Just pointed the wheel forward and went. Until next time.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

rkboseke

• Rider
  • 2004 VTX 1800c

Had a great time yesterday, it was nice meeting the people I hadn't met before, and nice seeing the I have. I hope we can do it again soon. It was a hot one for sure, but alwaysnice to be on the X.
Rob
Hockley, TX.

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever

That HyperKewl Vest saved me on the ride back!  Stay hydrated... But ride!
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

What a great day. Good to see old friends and make some new ones. Resurgence of the X Riders is good to see.North Tex kicked butt, c'mon South Tex ,only 6 of us showed. Thanks for the offer Hooter, but I think I'll hang on to the Wing. Need to get a fall ride together. Maybe someplace up north. How about it North Tex? Got someplace you could show us South Texers?
It's all just part of the adventure!

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider

What a great day. Good to see old friends and make some new ones. Resurgence of the X Riders is good to see.North Tex kicked butt, c'mon South Tex ,only 6 of us showed. Thanks for the offer Hooter, but I think I'll hang on to the Wing. Need to get a fall ride together. Maybe someplace up north. How about it North Tex? Got someplace you could show us South Texers?

Well after the ride yesterday, I think I'll be rescheduling the ride out to Possum Kingdom Lake. Much as I love to ride 100 plus temps are better in the pool with ice cold beverages.
Mark   

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Finally got a chance to check in. All good and showered up. Was nice seeing and meeting the new guys. Damn it was hot. Took some back roads and got lost on purpose. Was nice not knowing where I was headed. Just pointed the wheel forward and went. Until next time.

I live that way, (not knowing where I'm headed)  ;D ;D
Some folks tease me about it, but it's not a bad to go  :thumbup: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Tweetys_Revenge

• Old Timer

Wish I could have made it but that pesky thing called work got in the way. Gotta pay the bills got good new's today look's like next weekend will be the last one for awhile. Love all the OT but need a break.

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)

I live that way, (not knowing where I'm headed)  ;D ;D
Some folks tease me about it, but it's not a bad to go  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sh#t Buddy you know for a fact, after a certian age and as many miles as we have under our old greasy side, It's not the destination, it's just the direction. Hell sometimes you make it to where you thought you were going and other times your just as satisfied with where you wound up.  :c :c
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:52:20 PM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal