Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Statewide M&G June 22nd Waco TX @ George's Restaurant & Bar (Original Location)  (Read 10830 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

Not going to be able to make this one. Having to play catch up on things at home from gettingbacck from vacation.
Everyone be safe and have a great time.
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)

Not going to be able to make this one. Having to play catch up on things at home from gettingbacck from vacation.

That's ok cause nobody wants to see your We-We french penciled in mustache anyway!   :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

:agree: I can always count on you to agree Gumbo!   :c :c :c
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

That's ok cause nobody wants to see your We-We french penciled in mustache anyway!   :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

I don't know about that ain't Cajuns decended from them We-We penciled Frenchies? :stickpoke:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

That's ok cause nobody wants to see your We-We french penciled in mustache anyway!   :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

:agree: I can always count on you to agree Gumbo!   :c :c :

Tell tha
I don't know about that ain't Cajuns decended from them We-We penciled Frenchies? :stickpoke:
Tell that to Troy (Shoot em shoot em)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 06:47:36 PM by Gumbo »
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider

I just found this group and would like to part of the M&G. Picked up an '02 1800R a few months ago and love it after riding Harleys for many years.
Where you coming from?

The North Dallas group is meeting up at 8am in Justin. I've got a great route mapped out and if you up our way would love to have you along.

Mark

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Real Cajuns have webbed toes just have Gumbo show ya his place Cajuns do not surrender like the Frogs.matter of fact have the Pime Leaf Boys playing now makes ya want to head to La.
Alvin,Texas

hooter

Real Cajuns have webbed toes just have Gumbo show ya his place Cajuns do not surrender like the Frogs.matter of fact have the Pime Leaf Boys playing now makes ya want to head to La.

:c :c :flag: :c :c :bikerider:

hooter

Yea I Know, do you remember Gumbo at his first BBT?

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Looks like a gay Cajun lol.Damn Ipad sucks.
Alvin,Texas

WoundedKnee

• Rider

I just found this group and would like to part of the M&G. Picked up an '02 1800R a few months ago and love it after riding Harleys for many years.
Where you coming from?

The North Dallas group is meeting up at 8am in Justin. I've got a great route mapped out and if you up our way would love to have you along.

Mark

Actually I'm in Waco hopefully nobody will hold that against me.   :laugh:
WoundedKnee, the other Gary

hooter

Where you coming from?

Mark

:redcard: :redcard: Well I guess OK. We have a rule that usually applys, the newest person on the board buys the first round but I think everyone will let that rule slide this time due to the economy. So the 2nd rule comes into effect. Person that rides the shortest distance will be responsible for the 1st round.  :c :c :c

WoundedKnee

• Rider

Where you coming from?

Mark

:redcard: :redcard: Well I guess OK. We have a rule that usually applys, the newest person on the board buys the first round but I think everyone will let that rule slide this time due to the economy. So the 2nd rule comes into effect. Person that rides the shortest distance will be responsible for the 1st round.  :c :c :c

Dodged that bullet, I was just so excited to meet you guys I rode in early from Amarillo so I would be sure and not miss anything.  ::)
WoundedKnee, the other Gary

hooter

Where you coming from?

Mark

Dodged that bullet, I was just so excited to meet you guys I rode in early from Amarillo so I would be sure and not miss anything.  ::)

:notworthy: Good answer.   :c :c

Bobcat Biker

• Board
  • Master Tejano Rider
  • Let's ride...wherever...whenever

At Alsups!
06 VTX 1300R  (sold 10/18/14)
07 VTX 1800R (sold 2/21)
21 Goldwing DCT "Elsa"

Texan... Born and Raised..

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider

Just got home, we had to help Hooter check some freshness dates on the way back.  Had a good time and got to hang out with good folks...

Justin VTX
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal