Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Pictures of BBT X  (Read 4206 times)

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
Pictures of BBT X
« on: May 05, 2013, 09:15:01 PM »

All,
Here is a link to the Photobucket where I've uploaded pictures I took. Please if any of you don't like ones with you in let me know and I'll remove it right away. I tryed to get as many of everyone and I also cropped some to keep just single or couples in them. Let me know if you would like any specifically and I'll send the full sized one to you.

I want to thank all of you for being such gracious hosts and to Dana and Paul a special thank you for being ride leaders.  Until NEXT year...
http://s208.photobucket.com/user/seefriedm_photos/library/BBT%202013

Mark

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
Re: Pictures of BBT X
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 09:45:25 PM »

Good-lookin' pics!   :thumbup:

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 10:18:23 PM »

Good-lookin' pics!   :thumbup:
Jason,
I for one had the time of my life this weekend with finally gettting to meet everyone, but the start of the Rally sure didn't look good, let me tell you. The carb. on my X just keep backfiring everytime I put it in gear and tried to move. I was thinking my trip is OFICCALLY OVER before it even started  :ohwow:I pulled the bike apart in the Hotel parking lot and moved the needle down 1 notch to the 4th groove like you suggested  :notworthy:. Just as I was putting her back together Chad and Lance got back and offered moral support. I cranked her over and she fired right up. As I tweaked the A/F adjustment, Chad and Lance both at the same time yelled out stop on turning :redcard:!!! So I left it there and we took off for the MnG, and the 3 Sisters....on the 1st 153 miles I used 3.033 gallons, or OVER 50mpg, far cry from the best I had of 27 mpg since the STEALERSHIP rejetted back in 2007!!! Thanks for getting ahold of me with the carb. advice.

Mark

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 05:41:36 AM »

All,
Here is a link to the Photobucket where I've uploaded pictures I took. Please if any of you don't like ones with you in let me know and I'll remove it right away. I tryed to get as many of everyone and I also cropped some to keep just single or couples in them. Let me know if you would like any specifically and I'll send the full sized one to you.

I want to thank all of you for being such gracious hosts and to Dana and Paul a special thank you for being ride leaders.  Until NEXT year...
http://s208.photobucket.com/user/seefriedm_photos/library/BBT%202013

Mark
Sure glad you made it, thanks for posting the pics :thumbup:
It's all just part of the adventure!

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 08:28:57 AM »

Great pics, just need to change my Handle, I;m not MSTAP, lol.

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 10:21:54 PM »

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 07:26:34 AM »

I see you added some more pics, buttttttttt............It's Paul & Ruthy's Harley.   :stickpoke:  Steve might not like that Libby was riding with me  :couch:  :banghead:
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 05:01:12 PM »

I see you added some more pics, buttttttttt............It's Paul & Ruthy's Harley.   :stickpoke:  Steve might not like that Libby was riding with me  :couch:  :banghead:
Thank You, I just KNEW something was wrong when I thought I had everyones names right  :banghead:...I think I was what 50%   :ohwow:. Sorry all about that, it was not my intention to do that  :couch: . My wife when I got home and told her "I got everyone's names right" gave me that look  :what:. You all know the one, don't you guys? I could just see her thinking "like you can't even remember out neighbors names and you remembered all those???  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:".

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 06:00:16 PM »

It's cool, important thing is we all had a great time and great memories!

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 12:01:40 AM »

Looks like ya'll had a fun time......................
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 12:15:37 PM »

Sure wish I could have made it, could have taken yall down some roads none of us
Have seen ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »

Sure wish I could have made it, could have taken yall down some roads none of us
Have seen ;D

Oh, if donkeys could talk.... :stickpoke:

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 09:03:11 AM »

Anyone see the weather forecast lately for the hill country?  Looks like we picked a perfect weekend for BBT.  It's gonna be bad this few days coming up in Texas.   :ohwow:
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2013, 12:02:45 PM »

Anyone see the weather forecast lately for the hill country?  Looks like we picked a perfect weekend for BBT.  It's gonna be bad this few days coming up in Texas.   :ohwow:
Yeah tell me about it, we have the sirens going off right now for storm warnings.. :couch:

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2013, 12:46:08 PM »

Sorry i missed it!   :banghead:

Caught the darn Flu and have been sidelined for the past ...  week almost!

NEXT YEAR!!

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal