Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Spring Thang @ The Turkey Roost  (Read 1741 times)

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
Spring Thang @ The Turkey Roost
« on: March 18, 2013, 09:28:15 AM »

Thanks to all that attended Spring Thing.  Sylvia & I really enjoyed visiting, eating  :lunch: (each meal was great), refreshing, fire poking  :stickpoke: , washer playing (Randy & I kicked some butt vs. Tom & Jeremy; Jeremy even won and lost on one toss of the washer, thank you for our win!!), more refreshing, eating, socializing  :popcorn: , refresh again, ok refresh once more, eat, refresh  :c (you get the idea). 
However, I do have a few new nicknames to spread  :redcard:  around for a few people...

They are as follows until we meet again at BBT:

David, Red Dragon:  Numbers
Gary, xcaliber:  Shooter
Vanessa, Jennifer,Candy: Worm Girls
Bryce, Isorg:  No Shots
Randy: Coconut
Jeremy: The Chiller (guilt trip you for Randy to follow with the cactus juice)

Again, thanks to all of the families that were there along with Tom, Kenny, Snake, Gary +1, Bryce, Trent and Big A (Arnold for stopping by to visit). Oh, and the kids too...Mason, Jordan, Gracie, Kayla & Mikayla!!  And we can't leave out the pets...Max, Panzer, Scrappy, Cocoa & Fancy!

Next up...BBT!  See you then!!

'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Spring Thang @ The Turkey Roost
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »

We had a great time also. Thanks to everyone for all that was done. And yes we did kick some butt at washers. The parting comment was the best though, nah I don't have to turn the key off. And then we were jump starting a cbr. :stickpoke: See y'all at BBT!
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 09:03:24 PM »

So what is your name?
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »

As always...after the liquid starts to flow: 

'Bobby Boucher' - "That's some high quality H2O!!"  of course ya'lls "Medula Oblongata" will be messed-up!
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal