Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: e-mail I sent to Remington Arms  (Read 458 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
e-mail I sent to Remington Arms
« on: January 14, 2013, 06:36:09 PM »

Dear Remington Arms Company,  I just read that the state of New York is debating even more restrictive gun laws in your state. While I'm open to good debate , they are doing it BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. What a bunch of cowards. Your company has a long, storied history in New York but it appears that you are operating in a continually hostile environment and I expect that it will only get worse. Might I suggest that you consider moving your operation to the Great State of Texas! Many advantages to being here. Our Governor is even a gun advocate. I'm certain that you will initially think this to be far fetched but Texas is a business friendly and gun friendly state with NO state income tax!I have included a map of gun owners in Texas for you information. C'mon down!  Map Of Texas Gun Owners « The Burning Platform
www.theburningplatform.com/?p=46774Did you notice that the only places in Texas that weren’t orange was a band East to West that formed TEXT? My God these gungrabbers are organized.Map of Texas Gun Owners | Tea Party
beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2013/01/map-of-texas-gun-owners...Water Commission “Report” is MUST READ; So … today’s vote on Sandy relief … what up Tom Rice SC7? U.S. Senator Cornyn Threatens a Government Shutdown if ...Images of Texas map of gun owners
bing.com/images
It's all just part of the adventure!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal