Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: BBT IX Registration and Flyer  (Read 10322 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: BBT IX Registration and Flyer
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2012, 07:21:26 AM »

:lunch:    How will those go with mud bugs ????
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »

:lunch:    How will those go with mud bugs ????

They go good with anything.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2012, 12:31:22 PM »

Well crap, had to order flange bearing and I have to go to Chicago tomorrow for a meeting. Won't get back till Thurs PM
Looks like no BBT for me this year. :banghead: :cuss: Y'all stay safe and have fun.

Sorry you won't be there.  I brought Chili peppers all the way back from New Mexico just for you. 

:lunch: :lunch: :lunch: HMMMMMMM hope they lock this post so we can have them all to ourselves.  :lunch: :lunch: :lunch: :t
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »

Well crap, had to order flange bearing and I have to go to Chicago tomorrow for a meeting. Won't get back till Thurs PM
Looks like no BBT for me this year. :banghead: :cuss: Y'all stay safe and have fun.

Sorry you won't be there.  I brought Chili peppers all the way back from New Mexico just for you. 

:lunch: :lunch: :lunch: HMMMMMMM hope they lock this post so we can have them all to ourselves.  :lunch: :lunch: :lunch: :t
You can have all of mine!!  :hurl:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal