Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Sunday ride!!!!!!  (Read 4657 times)

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
Re: Sunday ride!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 03:21:50 PM »

think i will try and make this....

what bike to bring.....  both need to be ridden!

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 04:40:09 PM »

ride wherever you want muchacho we ain't picky this way  :bikerider:
just take it slow

dougvtx

• Tejano
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 05:08:45 PM »

Damn!  I wish I had that problem.  :good:
When I can't hold up 2 wheels anymore, I'll get a three wheeler.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 09:05:29 PM »

So is this 9 or 10?  ??? I will meet up somewhere along the way with ya Bryce. Let me know which path you plan on taking.  :thumbup:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 10:04:49 PM »

So is this 9 or 10?  ??? I will meet up somewhere along the way with ya Bryce. Let me know which path you plan on taking.  :thumbup:

Oh now that you have my stand you only want to ride with Bryce, I get it  :redcard:
DougVTX where you want to meet in Livingston and what time  ??? :thumbup: Your my new best buddy ;D ;D

If you want to make up we can all ride together to LiVinston  :popcorn: :laugh: :laugh:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »

10 am in jasper

dougvtx meet point 59 to 190, at Whataburger 8:30

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:24:15 PM by alejandro1800vtx »
just take it slow

dougvtx

• Tejano
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 05:42:38 AM »

Oh now that you have my stand you only want to ride with Bryce, I get it  :redcard:
DougVTX where you want to meet in Livingston and what time  ??? :thumbup: Your my new best buddy ;D ;D

If you want to make up we can all ride together to LiVinston  :popcorn: :laugh: :laugh:

There's a Whataburger on the NE corner of Hwy 59 and Hwy 190 in Livingston. Just off the exit and across the street. I'll meet you there at 8:30 AM.  :good:   

Dougvtx  :goldwing:

RedDragon

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 05:44:06 AM »

What in the hell does that blue piece of AppleSauce boat anchor got to do with anything!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I thought that we could meet up with Bryce along the way somewhere before we made Livingston. At least he knows my number.  :stickpoke:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 08:04:34 AM »

:cantbelieve: i tough i was your BFF  :cantbelieve:

now i understand RedDragon u are a man hore  :rofl:
just take it slow

dougvtx

• Tejano
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 08:25:51 AM »

Hey, now. I don't want to be breaking up a Ménage à trois.  :reaction:

:rofl:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 08:45:07 AM »

What in the hell does that blue piece of AppleSauce boat anchor got to do with anything!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I thought that we could meet up with Bryce along the way somewhere before we made Livingston. At least he knows my number.  :stickpoke:

:rofl: :rofl: what time you want me to swing by  :idontknow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 09:01:55 AM »

so far

Gumbo
RedDragon
Isorg
Dougvtx
alejandro1800vtx
flipflop
Oldschoolmike

no too bad  :thumbup: :bikerider:
just take it slow

RedDragon

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 09:12:19 AM »

:rofl: :rofl: what time you want me to swing by  :idontknow:
7:00 works for me. :thumbup: Bryce are you taking back roads? or up 59?

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

RedDragon

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 09:18:03 AM »

:cantbelieve: i tough i was your BFF  :cantbelieve:

now i understand RedDragon u are a man hore  :rofl:
Get out the popcorn, everyone want to see a good video! It has this drunk Argentenian guy in it and is funny as hell!  :t

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2012, 09:22:14 AM »

So is this 9 or 10?  ??? I will meet up somewhere along the way with ya Bryce. Let me know which path you plan on taking.  :thumbup:

Oh now that you have my stand you only want to ride with Bryce, I get it  :redcard:
DougVTX where you want to meet in Livingston and what time  ??? :thumbup: Your my new best buddy ;D ;D

If you want to make up we can all ride together to LiVinston  :popcorn: :laugh: :laugh:

:cantbelieve: i tough i was your BFF  :cantbelieve:

now i understand RedDragon u are a man hore  :rofl:
Get out the popcorn, everyone want to see a good video! It has this drunk Argentenian guy in it and is funny as hell!  :t

:angryno:

you put a roofy on that juice drink your wife made me  :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 09:24:22 AM by alejandro1800vtx »
just take it slow
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal