Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Labor Day Twisted Sisters Ride  (Read 1581 times)

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
Labor Day Twisted Sisters Ride
« on: August 29, 2011, 12:48:11 PM »

If anyone is interested, I am getting together people for a Twisted Sisters Ride on Labor Day, Monday, September 5th.

We will be leaving from the Schertz area at 0630 AM, and heading to the OST in Bandera for breakfast, we will then run out and do the sisters, stopping for lunch at the Hogg Stop in Leakey once we are done.  From there we have a couple of options which will be decided on during lunch.

If anyone is interested in more information, here is the Facebook Event page:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=226569727395050.

Let me know if anyone wants to join in, we will be glad to have you along.

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Labor Day Twisted Sisters Ride
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 05:46:41 PM »

:redcard:Eye surgery in the morning..   I don't think I will be ready to ride yet!     Ride safe ride long.    Have a great time on the sisters!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 05:49:26 PM »

:redcard:Eye surgery in the morning..   I don't think I will be ready to ride yet!     Ride safe ride long.    Have a great time on the sisters!
good luck with the surgery Kenny!
It's all just part of the adventure!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 06:01:17 PM »

good luck with the surgery Kenny!
Good Luck Kenny! :thumbup:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »

:notworthy: :popcorn:I did not mean for this to be a thread jack.   Thanks for the luck but send prayers.    Just some standard lense replacement.  Righ eye is to follow soon if the left comes out ok.   Then I can ride the X the Wing is gone..    Prob shorter rides than on the Wing!     Sorry for the thread jack !!!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 09:04:02 PM »

Heck Kenny why didn't you call me I still have a pocket knife  ::)
Hope all goes well, I'll keep an eye out for ya  :thumbup: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal