Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Bluebonnet Thunder Rally 2012  (Read 10328 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Re: Bluebonnet Thunder Rally 2012
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2011, 08:22:18 PM »

"The registration fee covers all three days and all scheduled events. Sorry, no day passes. For more information ,join us on our free website at www.texasxriders.com" Thank you for your participation and Look forward to seeing you at Bluebonnett Thunder.

Better?
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2011, 09:12:54 PM »

You can and should Donate and pay part of the Spring Thing along with Regestration for
BBT to get a shirt and pin as much as you POST!!!   Get it??????   Merry Merry and Happy Happy !!!![/color]
[/quote]
Glad I'm not in your circle (Get it ???)
Was there a vote that made you the VTX web police  ??? ???
Maybe it's the wine, but I thought it was a real question  ::) Is there a fee post now  ???  ;D ;D ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »

Ÿ Everyone attending the Rally is required to pay a registration fee regardless of number of days attending.

not to friendly                               

Change this to something like."The registration fee covers all three days and all scheduled events. Sorry, no day passes as the income from this event funds the Texas X rider website. Thank you for your participation.  Join us on our free website at www.texasxriders.com"

What y'all think?

"The registration fee covers all three days and all scheduled events. Sorry, no day passes. For more information ,join us on our free website at www.texasxriders.com" Thank you for your participation and Look forward to seeing you at Bluebonnett Thunder.

Better?

Gary. I used them both and reworded a few other things to make the whole thing more friendly. Thanks for the input.  :thumbup:
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 04:12:18 PM »

Hobo,It looks great. Glad I could help. I'll get some printed up and start putting them out. Going to New Orleans next month. Will start there.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 04:19:53 PM by xcaliber »

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »

Bringing this back up to the top and we need  the Form registration sheet attached to the PDF as well. We are about 4 1/2 months away.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:33:31 PM by matap »
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 06:35:17 PM »

Im in S La this week , will start putting flyers out here.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 01:45:50 AM »

Bringing this back up to the top and we need  the Form registration sheet attached to the PDF as well. We are about 4 1/2 months away.

I'll start working on it this week.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

jeremy1275

• Tejano
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 08:45:33 AM »

Hey guys I just realized that my vacation is within 70 miles of bbt and I'd like to go for at least one day. We are going to be at canyon lake south east of Fredericksburg. Don't mind paying the $35 even if I can only go for one day. It's for a good cause. I've never been to something like this. How many bikes normally show up. Most importantly will I get to see some boobs.    :o   Lol
'06 vtx 1300r

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 09:22:58 AM »

Hey guys I just realized that my vacation is within 70 miles of bbt and I'd like to go for at least one day. We are going to be at canyon lake south east of Fredericksburg. Don't mind paying the $35 even if I can only go for one day. It's for a good cause. I've never been to something like this. How many bikes normally show up. Most importantly will I get to see some boobs.    :o   Lol

Yeah, come on.  Come early whatever day you intend to come.  Saturday is good b/c of the entertainment and food and the only boobs you're gonna see are Gumbo and Hobo.  :ohwow:
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 10:02:50 AM »

Hey guys I just realized that my vacation is within 70 miles of bbt and I'd like to go for at least one day. We are going to be at canyon lake south east of Fredericksburg. Don't mind paying the $35 even if I can only go for one day. It's for a good cause. I've never been to something like this. How many bikes normally show up. Most importantly will I get to see some boobs.    :o   Lol

Yeah, come on.  Come early whatever day you intend to come.  Saturday is good b/c of the entertainment and food and the only boobs you're gonna see are Gumbo and Hobo.  :ohwow:

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2012, 11:32:56 AM »

Hey guys I just realized that my vacation is within 70 miles of bbt and I'd like to go for at least one day. We are going to be at canyon lake south east of Fredericksburg. Don't mind paying the $35 even if I can only go for one day. It's for a good cause. I've never been to something like this. How many bikes normally show up. Most importantly will I get to see some boobs.    :o   Lol
No boobs.  BBT is a family event.  If you want boobs, you want to make ROT (Republic of Texas) in Austin in the summer.
'02 1800C

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2012, 05:57:43 PM »

No boobs.  BBT is a family event.  If you want boobs, you want to make ROT (Republic of Texas) in Austin in the summer.

Hmmm maybe they just hide them from you I see em every year  ;D ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2012, 07:21:13 PM »

I saw a lot of boobs the last coupla years and they were all singing Karaoke!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2012, 08:05:50 PM »

Chad AKA: BOOB

Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2012, 11:07:03 PM »

I resemble that remark!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal