Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Just Asking (JOB)  (Read 1534 times)

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
Just Asking (JOB)
« on: July 14, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »

Hey everyone,
         I'm usually not one to put my "news" out on the street, but with today's economy, I will make an exception.  If anyone is or knows of someone that is looking for an experienced outside industrial salesman to hire, please contact me.  I am currently unemployed due to a layoff and I've got to say........IT SUCKS!  Kind of hard to keep the scoot running (much less enjoy a trip out somewhere) when you have to watch every dollar.  Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.  I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat and I don't mean to sound pittyful, but at this juncture, I will explore every avenue that may lead to employment.  Thanks in advance friends, and ride safe!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 01:46:51 PM by XSPWR »
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies
You can't drink "ALL DAY" if you don't start in the morning!

teXan

• Tejano
Re: Just Asking (JOB)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 08:43:11 PM »

Can't really help in that area, but good luck it is a tough time to be looking for a job for sure.
2003 1300 Retro, cobra speedster longs, crash bars, ultimate seat, leatherlyke bags and a windshield

Me and My 2 teenage sons on their 06 750 spirits

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 08:54:14 PM »

I work for a company called "Securitas". I did not have any experience as a security guard but I got hired pretty quick. You can try them at www.Securitas.com. I don't know about Katy but the are hiring here in San Antonio.
Good luck,

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

freeNfadel

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 08:50:13 PM »

Hey everyone,
         I'm usually not one to put my "news" out on the street, but with today's economy, I will make an exception.  If anyone is or knows of someone that is looking for an experienced outside industrial salesman to hire, please contact me.  I am currently unemployed due to a layoff and I've got to say........IT SUCKS!  Kind of hard to keep the scoot running (much less enjoy a trip out somewhere) when you have to watch every dollar.  Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.  I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat and I don't mean to sound pittyful, but at this juncture, I will explore every avenue that may lead to employment.  Thanks in advance friends, and ride safe!

Search jobs for Atlas Copco...Air Compressors

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 08:34:47 PM »

:redcard:   :stickpoke:   I am looking for work watching large amounts of unmarked cash or gold.  With no back ground check!!!  Passport will travel!!!     J/K.  I hope you find what you want!!!!!  Ride safe ride long  :goldwing:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

a_driller

• Tejano
  • Ride Safe!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 01:15:50 AM »

Hey everyone,

Do you work for Atlas Copco?
The man who has most toys wins.

freeNfadel

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »

Hey everyone,

Do you work for Atlas Copco?

Yes in Houston.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal