Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Great weekend  (Read 1455 times)

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
Great weekend
« on: January 30, 2011, 05:53:09 PM »

Well it was a great weekend and I ran into T-Bird and Debbie and BJ and Miss Angela at Strokers on Saturday!! I thought everyone had just sold their bikes :ohwow: since I never see the old group anymore. There are rumors (somewhat founded) that Iceman is selling his VTX and buying a , gasp.. argh..Harley :cuss: but, hey that's alright as long as he rides (and brings oil with him) it's all good :stickpoke: I hope to see some action on this otherwise dead portion of the board (N. TX) when the weather decides to cooperate. Hope eevryone is doing fine and that life is good :bikerider: :bikerider:

MUFF

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: Great weekend
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 08:02:23 PM »

Ice might as well sell his bike cause it never leaves the garage! A Harley would fit him to a tee! Haven't seen him on a ride in almost 2 years or since he got married, it was the BBT 2 plus years ago was it. I hear he runs (or hear say has it) the Lewisville Twin Peaks. I'd like to see Damon, not with his red lights on behind me, but to shake his hand and say, Howdie Brother, how's it been? Sometime people move on to other things.  :c
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Great weekend
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »

We rode about 250 miles on Saturday.  We met my in-laws in Hico at the Koffee Kup.  They live in Kansas, but are wintering in Johnson City at an RV park.  We got to the Koffee Kup and found out that Two Wheeled Texans had a pie run at the same time we were to meet for lunch.  There were about 100 bikes there when we arrived, but they were all finishing up and starting to leave.  Great weather and pie, not a bad day!  We need to get some more riding in soon, but the weather is about to get nasty for a week or so.

Justin VTX

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal