Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: GALVESTON LUNCH???  (Read 5935 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: GALVESTON LUNCH???
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2011, 07:53:28 PM »

little coolish but a great time, thanks for the gloves Gumbo very generous of you.

Not that generous  :ohwow: I'll catch up with ya on them gloves -- now that was one exciting ride home that's for sure  :bikerider: :bikerider:

I'll get 'em to you tomorrow didn't occur to me till to late that we would be splitin' off at the south loop

No worries there buddy, I'm good any time down the road will be fine. sure was good to get out today, needed it.  8)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 07:55:02 PM by Gumbo »
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »

little coolish but a great time, thanks for the gloves Gumbo very generous of you.

Not that generous  :ohwow: I'll catch up with ya on them gloves -- now that was one exciting ride home that's for sure  :bikerider: :bikerider:

I'll get 'em to you tomorrow didn't occur to me till to late that we would be splitin' off at the south loop

No worries there buddy, I'm good any time down the road will be fine. sure was good to get out today, needed it.  8)

i miss youst before your edite dang what i miss  :stickpoke:
just take it slow

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2011, 07:53:30 AM »

Not[/quote that generous  :ohwow: I'll catch up with ya on them gloves -- now that was one exciting ride home that's for sure  :bikerider: :bikerider:
]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was good to get out with everyone, I hadn't been on the bike since the tech session at your house can't remember a real ride before that. Thanks again for the loan of the gloves , somebody would have had to feed me at Guidos without them.
It's all just part of the adventure!

SteveS

• Regular Advanced
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2006 VTX 1300R,2005 GL 1800,2013 Goldwing Trike
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2011, 12:54:52 PM »

Gumbo you guys made it home on 1 tank? in the way yall were riding i doubt it

I stoped in Cypress and filled up.     171.1 on the speedo  ,  and not on reserve.

Later

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2011, 03:30:33 PM »

Gumbo you guys made it home on 1 tank? in the way yall were riding i doubt it

I stoped in Cypress and filled up.     171.1 on the speedo  ,  and not on reserve.

Later

Tune your bike Steve, one tank and will probably ride most of this week before filling up.  ;D :D :D :redcard: NOT
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2011, 10:55:05 AM »

It sure was nice getting out.  Pretty chilly in the morning, but it was well worth it with a day like we had Saturday.  Nice seeing everyone and food was good.  If I wasn't in such a hurry to get back home for another get together that evening, I sure would have like to take the blue water highway.  maybe next time.  Thanks Alejandro for setting up the ride.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal