Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FIRST GET TOGETHER OF THE YEAR  (Read 3079 times)

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: FIRST GET TOGETHER OF THE YEAR
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 11:23:11 AM »

they turn tables pretty quick, never wait more than 30 minutes there, ppl wait 30 min average in any restaurante on sunday lunch so will be ok  :thumbup:

so you join us ??  :lunch:
i think they are close today but i know they open tomorrow i call them thursday  :bikerider:
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »

they turn tables pretty quick, never wait more than 30 minutes there, ppl wait 30 min average in any restaurante on sunday lunch so will be ok  :thumbup:

so you join us ??  :lunch:
i think they are close today but i know they open tomorrow i call them thursday  :bikerider:

I didn't wake up in central Texas this morning did I  ??? ??? Step outside it will be the same tomorrow  :o  :stickpoke: Not to worry, we'll post pictures of all the fun WE HAVE  :violin: :violin: :stickpoke: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 12:41:50 PM »

going rigth now to get the wing out the storage  :bikerider: :bikerider:

we may have one more rider coming down from humble,he will call me in the am to let me know if he meets us on 105 and 146
today was perfect down here, tomorrow better less wind tomorrow, will see you 9 am in 105 and 146  :bikerider: :lunch: :thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 04:59:50 PM by alejandro1800vtx »
just take it slow

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »

WOW what a nice ride, like always a pleassure to meet you again Mr Gumbo, and was really nice to meet LarryW, we had a nice time good ride, good weather, good food what else we can ask for  :c :lunch: :bikerider: :thumbup:
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 05:29:25 PM »

:agree: food was great, the waitress was beautiful, had three teeth for sure and maybe a fourth in the back, couldn't tell if it was a moulder or a growth  :ohwow: :ohwow:
Company was wonderful, food was fabulous, day was great, (no wait DUSTY we sat and were served right away) I am pretty sure Miss 3 teeth was attracted to Alejandro, she hasn't ever heard that accent before  :t :t :t

Thanks for the ride fellas  :bikerider: :bikerider:  
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 05:41:55 PM »

Im not the one that walked out with the lady on the store  :t :t
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 05:56:33 PM »

Im not the one that walked out with the lady on the store  :t :t

Ok man keep it quite  ;D ;D ;D :couch:

Thanks for the ride, it was fun.

Dusty

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2011, 06:51:39 PM »

:agree: food was great, the waitress was beautiful, had three teeth for sure and maybe a fourth in the back, couldn't tell if it was a moulder or a growth  :ohwow: :ohwow:
Company was wonderful, food was fabulous, day was great, (no wait DUSTY we sat and were served right away) I am pretty sure Miss 3 teeth was attracted to Alejandro, she hasn't ever heard that accent before  :t :t :t

Thanks for the ride fellas  :bikerider: :bikerider:  

Glad ya'll had a good ride and also glad I was wrong.  :notworthy:  I got in a few miles myself this afternoon.

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 08:07:52 AM »

It was a good ride, pretty cold in the mornng though.
2004 VTX 1800N

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2011, 08:24:59 AM »

I think Alejandro scared the waitress when she asked if we were ready for dessert, and he said...'I want chicken for dessert".
2004 VTX 1800N

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2011, 08:49:44 AM »

:rofl: :rofl:
That was pretty funny  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 08:54:07 AM by Gumbo »

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2011, 02:33:47 PM »

i have chicken for dessert because im on a strick DIET as of the first of the year  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
just take it slow

larryw

• Old Timer
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2011, 04:00:06 PM »

Some pics from out FUN times at The Pickett House.
2004 VTX 1800N
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal