Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Had a Good Time  (Read 5620 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Had a Good Time
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 06:58:55 AM »

Yep, I didn't see anyone that I knew either.  Of course, the wife & I did not arrive until around 7pm on Sat. night.  We ate dinner at Fish Tales then headed to the "Strand".  Found a few shirts and some Christmas gifts.  We stayed out until around 1am then, went back this morning to the vendors that were closed Sat. night.  I did find a few good things at the Kury. vendor (for the Wing...picked-up a rack bag, a cup holder for momma and the Soundgate set-up for my iPod, really neat...works with the handle bar controllers, installed when I arrived home today) and then got a few pieces of jewelry for momma to keep her happy & hit the road home.  NO CHROME for either of my rides. 

Hope to be able to see some of you guys & girls at the next ride.

I want to go to the Crawfish fest this year with the others if coaching permits!
And yes, I jacked this thread!!!

I plan on going, we had a great time last year the the LA guys.  :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Gr8_Outdoorsman

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 08:37:45 AM »

We also had a great time.  Saw some things I wished I hadn't, though.   :ohwow:  Some girls should keep their shirts on, even if they do get their ta-tas painted.   :reaction:

Haha.... Unfortunately I was witness to that also! I did see a few that made up for it though!

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »

We had a great time as well. Chad, I owe you a beer next time I see you. Warren

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 06:13:20 PM »

We also had a great time.  Saw some things I wished I hadn't, though.   :ohwow:  Some girls should keep their shirts on, even if they do get their ta-tas painted.   :reaction:

I saw that one too, and let me tell ya that was no girl  :ohwow: But I did get to see some good ta-ta's on the way out  :t
I witness the good the bad and the butt ugly as well,  but Gumbo,when we saw the really good. YOU BLEW THE MONEY SHOT so as bad as I hate to do this:  :needpics:
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 06:24:39 PM »

I saw that one too, and let me tell ya that was no girl  :ohwow: But I did get to see some good ta-ta's on the way out  :t
I witness the good the bad and the butt ugly as well,  but Gumbo,when we saw the really good. YOU BLEW THE MONEY SHOT so as bad as I hate to do this:  :needpics:

:rofl: :rofl: Camera was full no time to delete  :cuss:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2010, 08:04:05 PM »

Have a few but cannot pst here.....a family forum ya know  :violin:
Alvin,Texas

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2010, 08:14:08 PM »

Have a few but cannot pst here.....a family forum ya know  :violin:
Larry you can post them here!! That is why we have it!!  ;D ;D ;D
Dead Zone!
http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?board=38.0
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »

Momma and I enjoyed the ride and the day.  It was nice to have a day away. :thumbup:
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal