Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Who got to ride today?  (Read 2501 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Who got to ride today?
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 01:34:36 PM »

Finally made it home 3500 miles not as far as Davids but had much fun and rode with some pretty kool people for Kalifornians guess they not all bad lol.Vegas is still wild and crazy but one thing that has not changed is the long red lights and traffic on the strip
Alvin,Texas

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 03:58:30 PM »

Finally made it home 3500 miles not as far as Davids but had much fun and rode with some pretty kool people for Kalifornians guess they not all bad lol.Vegas is still wild and crazy but one thing that has not changed is the long red lights and traffic on the strip

Welcome home!  Glad you had a safe trip.  Bet the fairing was awesome!  ;D

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 04:40:42 PM »

The fairing is awsome and enjoying it very much but was not on my bike lol.I was riding a 2011 HD SoftTail Classic and man what a sweet ride.In comparing the two bikes have to say the HD wins hands down the handling was superb and the bike very well balanced smooth ride.You have ample storage as the bags are like trunks also with the sissy bar back rest can stick a bag on as well.The only thing is being air cooled and in the Vegas traffic and the long red lights it did get very hot and at that point was not very comfortable with the heat getting to your legs and butt.
Alvin,Texas
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal