Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xtreme Revolution fairing  (Read 11004 times)

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
Re: Xtreme Revolution fairing
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 11:10:12 AM »

I talked to the painter and he said the fairing will be ready for pickup when i get off work...WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!............I should have everything setup by tomorrow. Now, if only the windshields that I ordered get here tomorrow morning. I ordered them on Monday....DOOOH!!!!....I should have ordered a while back.  :banghead:
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »

Got the fairing installed, and I just rode to ROT. I will post more pics and a full write up on the install. If you are at ROT. Look me up. You can't miss me if you se me. I'm 6'5" and have a black VTX cap.
2005 VTX 1300
K&N Air Filter
Cobra Sissy Bar
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 03:01:35 PM »

Got the fairing installed, and I just rode to ROT. I will post more pics and a full write up on the install. If you are at ROT. Look me up. You can't miss me if you se me. I'm 6'5" and have a black VTX cap.

Wow, that narrows it down.  :stickpoke:  Congrats on the fairing.  can't wait to see it.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

DEMON

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 06:52:08 AM »

I guess I did good by going with an HD fairing and not the extreme revolution fairing      :popcorn: 

hope it all works out!!!!

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 09:56:29 AM »

ROT weekend may be over for me  :'( ..... yesterday at the grounds she decided not to start. David (Big Dog) helped me get her back up and running. We had to bypass the whole starter system. Rode home and installed a switch so I at least can start her up easily and not use a screw driver. When I was leaving my house last night to go to 6th street, the front light stopped working  :banghead: Rode home and started to work on her. No cigar. This morning I tried the bulb directly with the battery and it worked  :banghead:  $%#@!#**&%$ ..... Called Georgetown Honda They suggested I turn the bike on and wiggle the cables that go to the Hi/Low switch. Well, that did it, I have Hi Beam only. I'm back at ROT!!!!  :t
2005 VTX 1300
K&N Air Filter
Cobra Sissy Bar
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 10:29:27 AM »

ROT weekend may be over for me  :'( ..... yesterday at the grounds she decided not to start. David (Big Dog) helped me get her back up and running. We had to bypass the whole starter system. Rode home and installed a switch so I at least can start her up easily and not use a screw driver. When I was leaving my house last night to go to 6th street, the front light stopped working  :banghead: Rode home and started to work on her. No cigar. This morning I tried the bulb directly with the battery and it worked  :banghead:  $%#@!#**&%$ ..... Called Georgetown Honda They suggested I turn the bike on and wiggle the cables that go to the Hi/Low switch. Well, that did it, I have Hi Beam only. I'm back at ROT!!!!  :t

Have fun and be safe, just don't get yourself in a bind with electrical problems  ::)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 09:57:15 PM »

My fairing should be here in a bit over two weeks  :thumbup:
Alvin,Texas
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal