Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: As best I remember  (Read 3267 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
As best I remember
« on: April 25, 2010, 03:37:56 PM »

:notworthy: :stickpoke: :redcard: :ohwow: :popcorn: :c :lunch:  :ohwow:[color=greenI had a great time at BBT. Looking forward to next time. Thanks to all that helped put it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!][/color]
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Skydvr

• Tejano
  • Arlington, Texas
Re: As best I remember
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 05:02:10 PM »

We had a great time also, we appreciate everyones hard work.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 10:57:13 AM »

Kenny!... :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke: Just kidding, DON'T say it. :t :t :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Dusty

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 04:13:03 PM »

Kenny, Did you get your ice chest that you left at my camp. I was going to bring it to you before I left but Randy said  :cuss: him.  :stickpoke: :couch: :stickpoke: :pot:

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 11:55:20 AM »

[Bill I came down and got it over to another table and left it there!!! Senior moment and not sure where iy is now!!!    /color]
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Dusty

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 04:33:43 PM »

[Bill I came down and got it over to another table and left it there!!! Senior moment and not sure where iy is now!!!    /color]

Best I remember old man, was that it had Kat written on it, not Kenny? So, apparently, you stole it from someone in the first place.  :stickpoke: I should have brought it to you. I just got in a hurry and didn't do the right thing.  :redcard: One of the rednecks from Mauriceville probably took it.  :pot:

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 06:20:21 PM »

:redcard:   Kat-kat. Is my daughter Katherine!   

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 10:59:55 PM »

Best I remember old man, was that it had Kat written on it, not Kenny? So, apparently, you stole it from someone in the first place.  :stickpoke: I should have brought it to you. I just got in a hurry and didn't do the right thing.  :redcard: One of the rednecks from Mauriceville probably took it.  :pot:
Remember I know where you live!
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Dusty

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 05:02:31 AM »

Remember I know where you live!

Kenny, did you notice he didn't deny taking it, he just admitted to being a Redneck from Mauriceville.  :rofl: :stickpoke: :pot:

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 08:23:54 AM »

So what does that make "yall folks" from the huge metropolis of Lumberton? :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :t :cuss: :cuss: :thumbup:

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 08:43:53 AM »

It makes 'em "Cone heads"!    :t      :c      :bikerider:     :flag:   
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Dusty

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 01:04:15 PM »

It makes 'em "Cone heads"!    :t      :c      :bikerider:     :flag:   

I'll have you know that is a knot....not a cone! We are knot heads, the cone heads are just North of Kountze.  :c

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal