Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Great time at BBT  (Read 4955 times)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: Great time at BBT
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 08:19:05 PM »

I am just disapponted that I did not get a rise  :pot:  out of you...darn it! 

You'll have plenty of opportunities in Colorado...  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 08:40:03 PM »

there was no fee to just hang out, you should've come out it was a blast.

i agree with beaux43 - LAE

Jeremy, you need to do a little research on that, because you are 100% wrong. Glad you all had a good time, but as long as folks are charged full price for just stopping by, there are some of us that won't be stopping by. No big deal... :thumbup:

i will in fact do some research on that and get back to you and anyone else that didn't come out because of this.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 08:35:33 PM »

Well, I had a blast this weekend! Drank Turkey all weekend! Flew around the sisters with Bryce! Sit through a hail storm with the wild girls hollering at Gumbo! And sang with all my rowdy friends until they shut us down! Thanks everyone for a great time! Don't get no better than that!  :notworthy:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 08:41:22 PM »

Well, I had a blast this weekend! Drank Turkey all weekend! Flew around the sisters with Bryce! Sit through a hail storm with the wild girls hollering at Gumbo! And sang with all my rowdy friends until they shut us down! Thanks everyone for a great time! Don't get no better than that!  :notworthy:

Don't forget the mouth to mouth jello shots  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2010, 08:46:00 PM »

Don't forget the mouth to mouth jello shots  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:
I didn't get one of those!   :congrats:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 08:46:34 PM »

Well, I had a blast this weekend! Drank Turkey all weekend! Flew around the sisters with Bryce! Sit through a hail storm with the wild girls hollering at Gumbo! And sang with all my rowdy friends until they shut us down! Thanks everyone for a great time! Don't get no better than that!  :notworthy:

Don't forget the mouth to mouth jello shots  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

You were awake for that? I thought you were in bed counting your money. :stickpoke:
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 08:52:55 PM »

Well, I had a blast this weekend! Drank Turkey all weekend! Flew around the sisters with Bryce! Sit through a hail storm with the wild girls hollering at Gumbo! And sang with all my rowdy friends until they shut us down! Thanks everyone for a great time! Don't get no better than that!  :notworthy:

You were awake for that? I thought you were in bed counting your money. :stickpoke:

Still haven't counted it, I'll just make sure all of it is gone before leaving Breaux Bridge  ;D ;D Thanks to the VTX bunch, never expected to win anything.  ;D ;D It will get me down the road for another adventure  :bikerider: :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Dusty

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 05:06:10 AM »

Still haven't counted it, I'll just make sure all of it is gone before leaving Breaux Bridge  ;D ;D Thanks to the VTX bunch, never expected to win anything.  ;D ;D It will get me down the road for another adventure  :bikerider: :bikerider:

Make sure you save back $35 out of it so you can register for BBT VIII.  :thumbup:
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal