Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Great time at BBT  (Read 4954 times)

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Great time at BBT
« on: April 23, 2010, 03:35:13 PM »

Hey,

You guys sitting at home reading this come on out. We are having a great time here and would really like it if most of you came out.  ;)

It's still early on friday come out have a few cold ones and enjoy the fun had by most...
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: Great time at BBT
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 03:41:10 PM »

Can't afford it!

:rofl:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

GOG

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 05:57:11 PM »

Stuck at work! Wish I was there!

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.."

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »

Can't afford it!

My Cranberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 11:02:08 PM »

I guess you, jmdaniel , spent it all on the new helmet!!!   :bikerider:   :c      Heading out early this morning.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 07:14:04 AM »

Whats the schedule this evening? I may try to make it out there to hang out and visit for bit in the late afternoon or early evening, God willin' and the creeks don't rise?

VTXCRZR (aka Lex)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 07:26:00 AM »

Good to see you on here, Lex! If you make it out there, be sure to bring $35, or you'll be outside, looking in!

:rofl: :good:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

DEMON

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 07:31:32 AM »

Good to see you on here, Lex! If you make it out there, be sure to bring $35, or you'll be outside, looking in!

LMAO!!!!    :popcorn:

vtxcrzr

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels, TX Black 1800C
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 09:05:11 AM »

Good to know!  Will have to reconsider.  I was thinking about just driving by and CDCO, STS and BO. So unless the $35 includes AYCE, AYCD and TLDG, I now appreciate your earlier comment.

Can't afford it!

Translation of text speak to old biker speak:

CDCO = Choke Down a Cold One
STS = Shoot The $hitt
BO = Blast Off
AYCE = All You Can Eat
AYCD = All you Can Drink
TLDG = TopLess Dancing Girls

I totally understand the need to cover the cost of the facilities, but 180 miles round trip (half of which will be in the dark on deer infested roads) AND $35 is a bit much to hang out for a couple of hours.  I'll probably just do River Road at dusk after finishing all the chores and end up at Bubbas Big Deck in Gruene and hang out for bit.  Bubbas is 10 minutes from the house, has a big deck overlooking the Gaudalupe River in Gruene, beer is $2.50 a pop, free live music, lots and lots of bikes on a Saturday night (in all likelihood I'll be the only VTX), lots of bikini clad river girls and some real interesting characters.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:31:37 AM by vtxcrzr »

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 03:47:52 AM »

Just got done playing a benefit for a little girl with cancer. The Clayton Adams Band helped raise over $20k for her medical bills, had 500 people dancing to the music I was playing, 600lbs of crawdads were slayed, and no telling how much beer was drank. I know my fiddle player was sitting in a lawn chair staring at absolutely nothing when I left!!....

Not too bad a reason to miss BBT (plus I made a little money and got 2 free bottles of Tito's vodka from Tito himself!).

I hope everyone is having fun at BBT....... I know I just did.... :c
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

Just got done playing a benefit for a little girl with cancer. The Clayton Adams Band helped raise over $20k for her medical bills, had 500 people dancing to the music I was playing, 600lbs of crawdads were slayed, and no telling how much beer was drank. I know my fiddle player was sitting in a lawn chair staring at absolutely nothing when I left!!....

Not too bad a reason to miss BBT (plus I made a little money and got 2 free bottles of Tito's vodka from Tito himself!).

I hope everyone is having fun at BBT....... I know I just did.... :c
Great job for a wonderful cause!  :c  :thumbup: Yeeeeeehaaaa....sounds like you had another one of those famous Round Rock crawfish roundups!!!!!!  :lunch:  :ohwow:  :notworthy:  :c  :bikerider:  :congrats:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 05:07:38 PM »

Great job ...Noob; awesome deal for a very worthy cause!   

Everyone else from the Centex area that did not show because of the $$$$...I call LAE!!!!!!!    :redcard:    :redcard:     :redcard:   
LAE - Lame Cranberrie Excuse
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 05:53:15 PM »

there was no fee to just hang out, you should've come out it was a blast.

i agree with beaux43 - LAE
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 07:27:50 PM »

there was no fee to just hang out, you should've come out it was a blast.

i agree with beaux43 - LAE

Jeremy, you need to do a little research on that, because you are 100% wrong. Glad you all had a good time, but as long as folks are charged full price for just stopping by, there are some of us that won't be stopping by. No big deal... :thumbup:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »

I am just disapponted that I did not get a rise  :pot:  out of you...darn it! 
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal