Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Heading out  (Read 1592 times)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Heading out
« on: April 19, 2010, 09:56:19 PM »

I think we might head out tomorrow night. I was going to leave Wednesday morning, but I am tired of waiting and all packed to go. :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

grapeape

• Old Timer
  • Big Blurple Monkey with a Darkside!
Re: Heading out
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 09:59:44 PM »

I think we might head out tomorrow night. I was going to leave Wednesday morning, but I am tired of waiting and all packed to go. :thumbup:

Dayam. Rubbin it in are you?
The is no upside in messin' with things you don't understand.

2003 VTX1800R, Goodyear Triple Tread 205/60R/16, V&H Big Shots, PCIII

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:00:52 PM »

Yall have a safe trip, and will give you a call tomorrow! Will see you around noon time Thursday!  :c

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 09:24:24 AM »

:redcard: :cuss:   That is just sick!!!!  Thanks for keeping in touch breaux!! I was going to add you to my list of 3 or 4 I realy like!!  But you can forget that!!!!  Yallbe safe and I will see you soon!   :stickpoke: :goldwing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :good:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Dusty

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »

If they don't watch me close here at work, I'm liable to go to lunch and wind up in Boerne this afternoon.  :stickpoke:

Everything is packed and sitting in the parking lot waiting to roll.! Yee Haw Ya'll!

See Ya There!

Pudge

• Tejano
  • Wimberley, Texas
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 02:51:49 PM »

I want to be "heading out".  Looks like I will not be able to make it until Friday.  And that's a big " I HOPE".  Mrs. Pudge may not be able to go becasue our 14 yo son has a tennis match this weekend.   :cuss: >:( :cuss: >:(  Threw a wrench into our whole plans. 
Ride Cowboys, Ride!

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 10:10:43 PM »

Track meet in San Antonio Friday, will return late, may be there Friday really late or will be out first thing Sat. morning for the rides with a tent and sleeping bag!  Oh...and beer!
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 12:04:12 AM »

We got a late start, I am on my way now. 610 north was shut down and we had to do some off the wall trick driving with the beast. Man I am glad it's dark!  It got tight in a few spots.

Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal