Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Bluebonnet VII Attendee List  (Read 14467 times)

Dusty

Re: Bluebonnet VII Attendee List
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 06:05:28 PM »

Just got the call, I have my pigs, going to Shelbyville TX Saturday and kill em -- anyone got a big cooler I have one but I have two pigs and need another.
Who is driving up from Houston that might have room for a couple of coolers ? Give a shout

I have a big cooler and will be headed to Boerne via Houston on the 21st.  :c

Thanks for the offer Dusty, I got it covered, come on around at the BBT and have some pig  :lunch: :lunch:

I'm coming cuz, going to Boerne to pick up a travel trialer and My tequila witch.  :c

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 07:14:17 PM »

Me and brother Bob will be camping out and be there with Hooter but we aren't pre-registering  so add us if you wantoo

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »

Just got the call, I have my pigs, going to Shelbyville TX Saturday and kill em -- anyone got a big cooler I have one but I have two pigs and need another.
Who is driving up from Houston that might have room for a couple of coolers ? Give a shout

Thanks for the offer Dusty, I got it covered, come on around at the BBT and have some pig  :lunch: :lunch:
I sure do hope you are keeping those pigs good and frozen...killing this Saturday (3/27) and not cooking/eating them until BBT (4/24)...that's a 4 week span
You generally want to age the meat three or four weeks in a cooler. It breaks down the muscle to make it more tender!  :lunch:
And if you don't worry about using any ice, the meat will literally fall off the bone. Yummy!

Right on Bro, let it sit in ice water for about 3 days, leach all the blood out and freeze it --- sooo good  :lunch: :lunch:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 09:22:32 PM »

I'm coming cuz, going to Boerne to pick up a travel trialer and My tequila witch.  :c
A tequila witch? I'm bringing my beer goddess. This is gonna be fun.  :thumbup:

Me and brother Bob will be camping out and be there with Hooter but we aren't pre-registering  so add us if you wantoo
Camping out with Hooter? That sounds entertaining. I guess I'll have to set up the tent somewhere close and watch the fun.  :stickpoke: :c
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

GOG

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »

Well- just in watching the discussion on this thread I can see it will be entertaining to meet all of you. I wish I could camp out with you all but wont happen for medical reasons. I need to book the hotel instead. Just waiting for my boss to approve the time off.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.."

zerogs

• Tejano
  • 2003 VTX 1800C R.I.P. Torque
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »

Reading up on the post and thread. Looking forward to meeting a lot of folks out there. I will be riding for our boy Jacob aka Torque for those of you who knew him. I will be riding his bike the Widowmaker. VTX18C. Counting the days....   :c
Imagination is the Elixar to life.
Rest in Peace Jacob A.K.A. Torque
12/18/1975-4/29/2009

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 09:45:25 PM »

Look forward to seeing the "Widowmaker" and meeting Torques' mom and pop.

My wife and I put the registration in the mail today.  So, count us in the number.  It should be in Bibb's mailbox box by Monday.

I wonder if I can get a 1/2 keg in the backseat of the "White Wing".     :c
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 10:05:56 PM »

Look forward to seeing the "Widowmaker" and meeting Torques' mom and pop.

My wife and I put the registration in the mail today.  So, count us in the number.  It should be in Bibb's mailbox box by Monday.

I wonder if I can get a 1/2 keg in the backseat of the "White Wing".     :c

My wife and I put the registration in the mail today  --- I wonder if I can get a 1/2 keg in the backseat of the "White Wing".
I don't think so, you'll either have to bring the keg or the wife not both.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »

I plan to be there, then down to the mud bug thing next weekend. Looks like the days of uncomplicated trips are over for a while. People I love found out that I was having fun. They want some too. Go figure.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2010, 11:05:35 PM »

I sure do hope you are keeping those pigs good and frozen...killing this Saturday (3/27) and not cooking/eating them until BBT (4/24)...that's a 4 week span
You generally want to age the meat three or four weeks in a cooler. It breaks down the muscle to make it more tender!  :lunch:
And if you don't worry about using any ice, the meat will literally fall off the bone. Yummy!

Right on Bro, let it sit in ice water for about 3 days, leach all the blood out and freeze it --- sooo good  :lunch: :lunch:

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2010, 06:24:14 AM »

A tequila witch? I'm bringing my beer goddess. This is gonna be fun.  :thumbup:

Me and brother Bob will be camping out and be there with Hooter but we aren't pre-registering  so add us if you wantoo
Camping out with Hooter? That sounds entertaining. I guess I'll have to set up the tent somewhere close and watch the fun.  :stickpoke: :c

You wanfunnieguy :boxing:

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2010, 12:32:57 PM »

:redcard:  Is that his date???
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2010, 09:31:40 PM »

Big day getting ready for BBT feed

Got Pig will eat

Come on April  :lunch: :lunch:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:59:31 AM by Gumbo »

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2010, 08:52:59 AM »

Guess one less PIGGY commin home!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »

:cool2:  Gumbo I love your shop! Poeple that live in town don't understand what a good and well managed shop should look like. The average person would think it's cluttered but you and I know that ain't true cause I'll bet there's nothing in there that you can't walk in and find! From one pac-rat to another ---- Great job my friend !!!   :c
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal