Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Spring Thing V 2010  (Read 1101 times)

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Spring Thing V 2010
« on: March 12, 2010, 12:13:31 AM »

To all that are not here. we are having a blast and good nite bitches! You wish you were here - Hello Crewsn - she is well taken care of!
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Spring Thing V 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 12:42:06 AM »

To all that are not here. we are having a blast and good nite bitches! You wish you were here - Hello Crewsn - she is well taken care of!

Some of us have full time jobs! I don't work, I don"t get paid!!! When you own your own company or an independant contractor, that is the price you pay to get paid what you do... Plus the no benefits kinda sucks, but oh well...

Plus, have rodeo shows this weekend. If you are in Austin, holler at me. I'd love to see some of you from behind the drum set at the Star of Texas Fair and rodeo....
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 12:51:58 AM »

I'm in Austin, what do you want me to holler? How about "quitcherbitchin'?"

:stickpoke:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Quick-Silver

• Old Timer
  • Canyon Lake, Tx
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 08:55:45 AM »

Rally wanted to make it up there today, but it ain't gonna happen after all.  Started feeling poorly two days ago and it finally came to a head last night.  After being up for two hours in the middle of the night my sinus headache started going away at 3:00 am this morning.  After a only couple hours of light sleep I just don't feel up riding six hours today with the helmet padding pressing against my temples and cheeks.  It seems like the padding in this last Shoei helmet just will not soften up.

Y'all have a great time.  The weather is surely on your side.

Hope to see Y'all soon.

Jerry
Jerry Maler
07 Honda GL1800 Goldwing - Silver

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal