Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cruise Control  (Read 2430 times)

DEMON

Re: Cruise Control
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 10:38:51 AM »

You can make the vista work on Kury's, I have one on mine. You just have to carefully trim the rubber insert. :thumbup: :thumbup: By the way, heated grips are for sissys! :t :t :t

is the sissy commet coming just from you or the BOD as well?

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 11:27:05 AM »

That would be just me. If you can't take a joke then I don't know what to tell you. :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »

oh, oh!

I know what to tell those people.....

Pick me I know the answer.

;D ;D ;D

Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 09:23:50 PM »

Connie,

I have the BreakAway Throttle Lock and really like it.  It's just a little bit more than the one you're looking at, but the quality is unmatched IMO.  There are many on the VTXOA who have purchased an AudioVox Cruise Control and installed it on the X, and it's a true cruise control.  I've been thinking about doing it.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »

Connie,

I have the BreakAway Throttle Lock and really like it.  It's just a little bit more than the one you're looking at, but the quality is unmatched IMO.  There are many on the VTXOA who have purchased an AudioVox Cruise Control and installed it on the X, and it's a true cruise control.  I've been thinking about doing it.
I have one of the AudioVox units in my garage. I just haven't got the nerve up to try and install it. :what:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 10:01:30 PM »

next time you're up in leander we'll install it. whats the worst that could happen, we install it backwards and you'll have cruise control in reverse. :ohwow: :stickpoke: :ohwow:
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »

I have one of the AudioVox units in my garage. I just haven't got the nerve up to try and install it. :what:

Well, since you're the President now, that means you won't be riding much....I'll buy it from you for $50!   :stickpoke:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal