Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Spring Thing IV 2009  (Read 12883 times)

Dusty

Re: Spring Thing IV 2009
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2009, 04:11:34 AM »

Me too!!

I was there, where were you?
My 98 year old mother fell and broke her leg close to her hip.. last night and was in surgery  till about 3;30 PM today.  So I felt I should be there, she has always been there for me!!!!

Sorry to hear this Kenny. It's tough when we become the care taker of the one that has always taken care of us. My thoughts and best wishes are with you both!  :thumbup:

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2009, 06:13:09 AM »

My 98 year old mother fell and broke her leg close to her hip.. last night and was in surgery  till about 3;30 PM today.  So I felt I should be there, she has always been there for me!!!!

I knew where you were, just giving you a little  :stickpoke:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2009, 07:46:53 AM »

Sorry to hear this Kenny, but think good thoughts.  Now for the rest of you, get back to the party as I could not be there.  By the way if you are all out camping then how are you posting.  Do they have WiFi there?  If so, put those darn computers down and PARTY...
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »

Thanks everyone!!!! And I was just Stick poling (icon) BlackBerry post, Jim/Jeff....
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2009, 06:35:17 PM »

And here I sit working the ER. You guys suck. Gonna have to see what my schedule is before makeing these plans. I'm the only one who works 6 on and 8 off that is missing all the fun...

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2009, 07:05:09 PM »

Well Kenny I hope your mother is doing well. I am sorry we didn't get to see you more.

All you folks that didn't make it missed a really good time.

And to all you folks that made it I had a blast.  :c  I will see you guys soon.

:thumbup:
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2009, 09:02:21 PM »

We made it home around 7:00. Can you believe there were no problems. :ohwow: I would like to thank everyone that showed up. I know it was hot, but I feel like everyone still had a good time. I will go ahead and get moving on setting up next years event. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2009, 09:11:33 PM »

Had a great time!  Glad to see everyone is making it home ok.  My body is aching from hang'n on to that tube.  I didn't do the ski thing (no skis) but did make a run at the tube.  It beat the crap out of me.  Got a little sunburned right on top of my head where the hair is get'n really thin.  All I can say about the tubing is that it's a shame everyone couldn't have seen the whale chasing the minnow....Jeremy and Mason!!  I haven't laughed that hard in a while.  Maybe next year more people can make it and enjoy the fun.  Thanks to all that helped put this on!

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2009, 09:26:27 PM »

Had a great time!  Glad to see everyone is making it home ok.  My body is aching from hang'n on to that tube.  I didn't do the ski thing (no skis) but did make a run at the tube.  It beat the crap out of me.  Got a little sunburned right on top of my head where the hair is get'n really thin.  All I can say about the tubing is that it's a shame everyone couldn't have seen the whale chasing the minnow....Jeremy and Mason!!  I haven't laughed that hard in a while.  Maybe next year more people can make it and enjoy the fun.  Thanks to all that helped put this on!

Sorry the boat couldn't do the skier thing too well. Glad y'all enjoyed the tube, though...

And us baldies need to remember the SPF40!!
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2009, 11:04:34 AM »

Me too!!

I was there, where were you?

Kenny, sorry to hear that your mom broke her leg.  How is she doing?
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2009, 04:53:13 PM »

had a great time and was good to see the regulars again. even jim/jeff made it out to say hi, all-be-it under false information. :stickpoke: :couch:

Tom, you are correct about being beat up, my neck and back hurt something fierce. i wish someone would have been filming when that whale went chasing the minnow. from my vantage point all i saw was water, sky, water, sky, feet, and water. :ohwow: ;D

Kenny, i do hope your mother is doing better. glad you were able to makle it out for awhile.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2009, 09:09:29 PM »

She was much better today.. Thanks all..
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2009, 04:32:02 AM »

She was much better today.. Thanks all..
Glad to hear that, Kenny, didn't see this before asking the same question in another thread.
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal