Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: RIP pacrat  (Read 3795 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Re: RIP pacrat
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »

You beat me to it, good,  That's the church I sort of belong to ,least when I go. round the corner , I 'll be there!
It's all just part of the adventure!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009, 09:25:07 PM »

I received an e-mail from Liz today.  Let's ride for Louis!  8)

Dear Friends and Family,
Louis's long battle with cancer is over.  On May 17th, he was called home to be with our Lord.  His memorial service will be June 20th at 10:00 at Cypress United Methodist Church located at 13403 Cypress N. Houston Road in Cypress,Texas.

Thank you to everyone for your love, thoughts, prayers and support during Louis' battle with cancer.

Blessings to all!

Louis wife Liz called me today. She said that he carried a piece of paper around in his wallet that read "song" and had my number by it. He wanted "Let Me Die In Texas" played at his funeral service along with "Amazing Grace." I choked up to the point of barely being able to say thank you. I struggled to speak with her.  I emailed her the mp3 right after we hung up.

We all have our neurotic and petty concerns. Louis watched death come at him for three plus years. I never understood his strength and happy demeanor. I'm sure in all those years he had his moments, but he was stronger than I could have been. For someone facing death to make something that I did part of their plans for departing this world...is the greatest honor that  I think I've ever been given for any reason.  I'll see you there.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 09:29:17 PM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2009, 06:00:52 AM »

Dear Friends and Family,
Louis's long battle with cancer is over.  On May 17th, he was called home to be with our Lord.  His memorial service will be June 20th at 10:00 at Cypress United Methodist Church located at 13403 Cypress N. Houston Road in Cypress,Texas.

Thank you to everyone for your love, thoughts, prayers and support during Louis' battle with cancer.

Blessings to all!

Louis wife Liz called me today. She said that he carried a piece of paper around in his wallet that read "song" and had my number by it. He wanted "Let Me Die In Texas" played at his funeral service along with "Amazing Grace." I choked up to the point of barely being able to say thank you. I struggled to speak with her.  I emailed her the mp3 right after we hung up.

We all have our neurotic and petty concerns. Louis watched death come at him for three plus years. I never understood his strength and happy demeanor. I'm sure in all those years he had his moments, but he was stronger than I could have been. For someone facing death to make something that I did part of their plans for departing this world...is the greatest honor that  I think I've ever been given for any reason.  I'll see you there.

Wow...when you can touch the life of even just one person, it's all worth it.  Thanks for sharing that!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2009, 06:28:55 AM »

Dear Friends and Family,

Blessings to all!

Louis wife Liz called me today. She said that he carried a piece of paper around in his wallet that read "song" and had my number by it. He wanted "Let Me Die In Texas" played at his funeral service along with "Amazing Grace." I choked up to the point of barely being able to say thank you. I struggled to speak with her.  I emailed her the mp3 right after we hung up.

Great , She found it, That's absolutely Awesome.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 07:40:37 AM by j1mmyj4m »
It's all just part of the adventure!

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2009, 09:51:02 AM »

Dear Friends and Family,

Blessings to all!

That is a great song I can see why it meant something to him.

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal