Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: M&G 1/24  (Read 7754 times)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
Re: M&G 1/24
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »

it's a little late but jen and I will be there. just got our plans worked out. so we'll see ya in the morning. ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »

I hope that everyone had fun today.  I was not able to make it for a few reasons.  1. My wife got called into work and I had to watch our kids.  2. My allergies / Sinus problem was really bad when I woke up at 7am.  3.  It was DAMN cold this morning and throughout the day.

I would love to schedule another trip to the same place in the very near future especially on a nicer day.  Any takers?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:03:14 PM by Gupone »
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2009, 05:20:19 PM »

Most places won't let us in twice!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »

Not sure what this means.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2009, 05:30:46 PM »

Just ride with some of this crew and you will FULLY understand  :ohwow:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2009, 05:32:21 PM »

That's the reason I always apologize to the wait staff when we arrive.  :lunch: :c  :popcorn:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »

I hope that everyone had fun today.  I was not able to make it for a few reasons.  1. My wife got called into work and I had to watch our kids.  2. My allergies / Sinus problem was really bad when I woke up at 7am.  3.  It was DAMN cold this morning and throughout the deal.

I would love to schedule another trip to the same place in the very near future especially on a nicer day.  Any takers????

Dude, major party foul when we meet at the place you suggested and you're not there....  :cuss: <jk>

It was nice to see everyone that did make it, and we represented well from the Austin/Belton area.

Trent/Noob, where the hell were ya?  :ohwow:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2009, 05:42:35 PM »

I hope that everyone had fun today.  I was not able to make it for a few reasons.  1. My wife got called into work and I had to watch our kids.  2. My allergies / Sinus problem was really bad when I woke up at 7am.  3.  It was DAMN cold this morning and throughout the day.

I would love to schedule another trip to the same place in the very near future especially on a nicer day.  Any takers?

Dude, major party foul when we meet at the place you suggested and you're not there....  :cuss: <jk>

It was nice to see everyone that did make it, and we represented well from the Austin/Belton area.

Trent/Noob, where the hell were ya?  :ohwow:

I just made the suggestion.  I did not make the decision.  I just thought it would be a good easy spot to find and on the way to the destination.  I can not believe that so many people were excited to get out in 30 degree weather and ride with a wind chill of less then that.  You guy (and gals) are hard core ^-^
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:03:55 PM by Gupone »

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2009, 06:03:17 PM »

What a day and what a ride!  It was great to see everybody that made the meet and greet.  There were 47 bikes present.  No idea on how many ppl were there, but considering the weather this was a great turnout.  Thanks to those that helped put this together.

I think this place will let us back in again.  They were super nice and had great service. 

RICK M

• Trailer Queen
  • Belton,Tx
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »

Enjoyed seeing everyone today , I miss riding with yall . My only complaint was that my hands,butt and feet got too warm on the Goldwing due to the grip ,seat and toe heaters .  :D :thumbup:Just kidding , some parts still got cold on me by the time I got home . The temp just kept dropping and then I got one mile from my house and there was a wreck on a bridge and they would not let me by ,so I had to backtrack about 10 miles to get home .
                                              I still had a blast  :bikerider:
'                                                  Rick M
Dont care where I am going as long as I am riding my motorcycle.
2006 Goldwing-" Yellowing "
2009 KLR 650- black beauty
1990 Honda Transalp

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »

Really enjoyed seeing everyone,Yes it was cold :ohwow:but well worth the ride to see old friends, Jeff thanks for getting us out of the house for this one, the roads on the way back home were  :cool2:Lets do it again soon :thumbup: :bikerider:
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

BlueRetro

• Tejano
  • Nolanville, TX
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2009, 07:59:32 PM »

Had a great time. It was good to ride with some friends, new and old, and eat some pretty good food.  Then make it back home just in time to go out to dinner with the family(we took the car ;D)

Great day hope to do it again soon

Joey
'06  1300R

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2009, 06:33:11 AM »

Yep, good to see the folks from up North of Austin, (BigA/Rick/Joey/Chad/Kenny). The best part of the ride home, for me, was when Jeremy told me that he would attend my funeral, if I paid him in advance. It's hard to find friends like that these days!  :ohwow: ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2009, 02:43:57 PM »

The best part of the ride home, for me, was when Jeremy told me that he would attend my funeral, if I paid him in advance. It's hard to find friends like that these days!  :ohwow: ;)

cause thats the kinda guy i am, an a$$hole!

you know how it is.?!   >:D ;D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 07:04:27 PM by Crewsn »
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »

Yep, good to see the folks from up North of Austin, (BigA/Rick/Joey/Chad/Kenny). The best part of the ride home, for me, was when Jeremy told me that he would attend my funeral, if I paid him in advance. It's hard to find friends like that these days!  :ohwow: ;)
Hey don't forget me! I'll be right there with Jeremy...For the right price of course. :stickpoke: >:D >:D >:D
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal