Please choose all that apply

Solo Rider
- 35 (76.1%)
Riding Two-up
- 11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: January 25, 2009, 02:21:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Tri-City M & G In Hallettsville, TX @ Bel Air Rest Head Count. Please Poll In  (Read 16098 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

I believe I heard 47 bikes don't know how many were 2 up
It's all just part of the adventure!

Vato55

• Rider

Glad so many folks showed up.  Great meeting some of the old timers on the forum.  I hope everyone had fun despite the weather.  Here are some pics my wife took while on the ride.  Figuing out the pic posting thing so cross your fingers.

Pit stop in Gonzales

The bike my wife now wants.....thanks!

San Antonio Crew...notice only the young ones ait wearing chaps !!

Take Care and Ride Safe.

Mo

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Hey thanks for posting the pics, meant to bring my camera and out the door without it.  ;D ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

Nice pic's thanks to your wife
It's all just part of the adventure!

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer

Can somebody please let us in of "KEBS driving techniques"? :stickpoke:

She's gonna hate me, but...

...straight-aways..."bat out of hell"...

...curves...well, that's a different story... :t

Do you know KEBS well enough to be discussing her curves? :pot:

Did I just go there? Now we are both in trouble.
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas

Can somebody please let us in of "KEBS driving techniques"? :stickpoke:

She's gonna hate me, but...

...straight-aways..."bat out of hell"...

...curves...well, that's a different story... :t

Bwahahahahaahahaa it's true it's true.  Of course, I really don't know too many people that can keep up with the Kings of the curves (Jason and Brock). :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:    One day, when I grow up I'm gonna be just like them!!!!!   :c

p.s. Gotta love them straight-aways!!!!!  :thumbup: :thumbup:
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx

Bwahahahahaahahaa it's true it's true.  Of course, I really don't know too many people that can keep up with the Kings of the curves (Jason and Brock). :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:    One day, when I grow up I'm gonna be just like them!!!!!   :c

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Chunk the llama.

Dogmeat

• Trailer Queen
Re: Tri-City M & G In Hallettsville, TX @ Bel Air Rest Head Count. Please Poll I
« Reply #157 on: February 01, 2009, 11:22:10 PM »

Hey all, sorry for commenting so late but I wanted to thank you guys for all the help when the bike ran out of battery.  Unfortunately I had the battery looked at and they said it was in pretty good shape, so I guess the problem lies elsewhere.  I had a blast riding with you all though, and look forward to doing it again once I get this issue resolved!

Thanks again!
~Justin
'05 1100 Shadow Sabre

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer
Re: Tri-City M & G In Hallettsville, TX @ Bel Air Rest Head Count. Please Poll I
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2009, 12:02:03 AM »

Hey all, sorry for commenting so late but I wanted to thank you guys for all the help when the bike ran out of battery.  Unfortunately I had the battery looked at and they said it was in pretty good shape, so I guess the problem lies elsewhere.  I had a blast riding with you all though, and look forward to doing it again once I get this issue resolved!

Thanks again!
~Justin
Hey Dogmeat,

Good to here from you. Welcome. :good:

Can somebody gives us an idea for his Shadow Sabre with charging trouble. Following him at night after a charge from dlp9mm's pickup we could see his light get bright for a second or two every few minutes. The rest of the time she is not charging. :idontknow:
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction

Following him at night after a charge from dlp9mm's pickup we could see his light get bright for a second or two every few minutes. The rest of the time she is not charging. :idontknow:

WAG here. Sounds like the rectifier might be crapped out which less messy than the stator to work on. (not gonna say cheaper, tho.)  The bright time can be the rectifier kicking in and out OR just hitting a bump and seeing a temporary change in beam angle and intensity. (I wasn't there and don't know.)
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Dogmeat

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2009, 06:06:42 PM »

Ah yes, it was brightening when I was pulling in the clutch to change gears.  Which makes sense I guess, since it's disengaging power to the rear wheel?  I haven't had an "episode" since the ride, but I'm still a little hesitant to go anywhere very far... :)
'05 1100 Shadow Sabre

guardrail

• Tejano
  • Man...where u been?
    • myspace

[/quote]
hey Becca, I know what you mean   :agree:
it had a pucker facter of about 5000!!!
Baron aka "Guardrail"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal