Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: party at my place!!!!  (Read 1111 times)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
party at my place!!!!
« on: September 26, 2009, 11:56:56 AM »

we are having a suprise party for couldbefaster's girlfriend this evening. this is an open invitation to anyone who wants to come by. starts at around 4pm - whenever. BTW, the newly elected president of the X-riders will be present if you want to come by and meet his royal-ness!!! :stickpoke: :thumbup: :ohwow: :couch:
see ya and ride safe.

801 birch brook drive
leander
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 02:01:28 PM by Crewsn »
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: party at my place!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »

Wish we could make it, but we're out of town.

What's the "surprise" of the surprise party? That Trent has a girlfriend? Or that she's it?

:stickpoke:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 12:08:28 AM »

Jay and Jen

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for organizing the party for my little sister. Thanks to everyone who showed up. That was one of the nicest gestures I have seen, and I owe you guys one. Thanks to Randy and Vanessa for driving all the way in for the party. You guys are awesome. THIS is what being a Texas X Rider is all about. All of the other crap on this board is worthless. Friends doing things for friends (and in our case, X-Rider FAMILY) is what this is all about. CenTex is where it's at. Maybe we don't ride as much as everyone else, but the comraderie of our CenTex family cannot be beat.
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 03:20:59 PM »

Jay and Jen

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for organizing the party for my little sister. Thanks to everyone who showed up. That was one of the nicest gestures I have seen, and I owe you guys one. Thanks to Randy and Vanessa for driving all the way in for the party. You guys are awesome. THIS is what being a Texas X Rider is all about. All of the other crap on this board is worthless. Friends doing things for friends (and in our case, X-Rider FAMILY) is what this is all about. CenTex is where it's at. Maybe we don't ride as much as everyone else, but the comraderie of our CenTex family cannot be beat.

:agree:  and another BIG  :agree:

your welcome, it was great to see the look on her face when she pulled up with trent. glad she had a good time and jen and I were happy to do it. ride safe.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 03:23:10 PM by Crewsn »
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »

We just made it home. Thank you Jeremy and Jen, for having us back once again. :thumbup: We stopped by Geri and David's on the way home and had lunch at the City Cafe in Elgin. Then it was smooth traffic until Anahuac. :banghead: :cuss: :cuss: That construction is ridiculous. :cuss: :cuss: Now I guess it is bedtime. Until next time stay  :cool2: and ride safe. :c :c :c
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal