Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: THE RIDER IS OUT  (Read 10223 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: THE RIDER IS OUT
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2008, 09:55:45 AM »

I am not giving up.. I may have to make my intended ride after the radical... Beaux you will not regret going.. There is a group that intend to meet in Amarillo.. I still have to take it one day at a time.... O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2008, 08:12:34 PM »

I think every one is going to the LaQuinta west some time on the 2nd.

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 12:07:33 AM »

Kenny..I am visiting my back dr. as well.  Have to keep in shape for this haul.  keep on keeping on & hope things work out for you to make it.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 12:08:33 AM »

tom cat...Laquinta in Amarillo on the 2nd?
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2008, 08:33:14 AM »

tom cat...Laquinta in Amarillo on the 2nd?

As Kenny mentioned, there is a smallish group with loose plans on hooking up in Amarillo on the 2nd to spend the night, eat steak, "SNAKE" and rooster fries.  Head on up to Denver at Dawn's Crack on the 3rd with an ETA of 2-3 PM.  I don't know if a hotel in Amarillo has been picked yet though.

We certainly ain't like the "Wild Bunch" or "Wild Hogs" - More like the "Sleazy, Easy & Cheap" bunch!! ;D  O0  8)
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »

Just my kind RocknRoll...however; I am heading out on the 2nd from Amarillo.  I will try to leave some beef for you guys. 
Both parents passed last year (April & Aug.) and this will be my first time for a chance to reflect and get a clear head (I teach & coach, so my school year weekends are filled with school athletic events).  I have made reserv. @ Laquinta in Denver.  Look forward to meeting everyone in the thin air!  Keep the rubber down!
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal