Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: THE RIDER IS OUT  (Read 10222 times)

Dusty

Re: THE RIDER IS OUT
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 06:15:50 AM »

OK Kenny,

I was up all night researching the fastest way to get you out of pain and on the road.

Recipe from a Mexican Medicine Man (Pedro)

1. 4 drops of Gecko saliva
2. One toe nail from a white pigeon
3. 1 table spoon of ground prickly pear
4. 1 button from a rattle snake tail (ground to dust)
5. 1 cup of Chihuahua piss.
6. 1 table spoon cayenne
7. 1 teaspoon of chile powder
8. 2 mint leaves (optional but recommended)
9. One hot Lonestar Beer
10. 2 shots of Tequila
11. One jalapeno pepper
11. 1 cup tomato juice
12. 1 cup goats milk

Thoroughly mix all ingredients except tomato juice and milk (must be stirred with a buzzard's tail feather)
Let sit in the sun for 2 hours. (Leave the feather in the mix)

1. Give all keys to vehicles to wife.
2. Stand naked in the front yard. Preferably on a pine stump.
3. Remove feather from mix and insert in anal orifice.
4. Facing to the EAST drink the mix.
5. Immediately turn to the WEST and drink the Tomato Juice and milk.
6. LOOK UP and turn counter clockwise 5 revolutions. (Stay on the stump)
7. Stop facing North. Grab Knees and brace yourself.
8. Gobble like a turkey until you start to sweat.
9. When you loose the buzzard feather, you should be cured.

If for some reason you don't loose the feather, repeat process using new feather each time until feathers and back pain are gone.

Please please please post a video of this ritual!   ;D

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dead plants are vegetation in area of treatment stump.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 07:12:42 AM »

I told you not to leak this spot thang.  They had no choice but to call in the secret service on you now they installed a trans-tracker in your back and are following ever move you make this system is now declassified. I'm sorry how it must feel to be in pain want a vicodin? Take two for the loopy feel. :-X ::) :o

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 09:58:33 AM »

LOL.  Bill I hope you got that out of a book!! There was way toooo much thought in that... I will try it as soon as Harley can get it all together...
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

youngguy

• Tejano
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 12:30:29 PM »

Bill- Thanks for the pain remedy. Is it ok if i copy that to my Dr. book and send it to my family and friends????  As for Spot Find Me --My wife just got back from her family reunion at Lake Livingston ( She is very understanding and I didn't have to go) and I could track her down and back. A lot better than to wait and wonder for a phone call. The instant 911 feature with an exact location is worth the money. Her niece said there "I don't think Barn trust her tracking her that way". My answer was "yes it has a detection device in it that if a good looking Guy turns her on it detects it and sends me a mesage"!!!!!! IT DOESN'T REALLY. I was able to meet her at the carport as I knew when she would be pulling in.  Come on Kenny we are waiting on you O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  Barn

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 01:20:51 PM »

Dayum Dusty...and I thought I was twisted! ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 07:59:25 PM »

Please please please post a video of this ritual!   ;D

NO, PLEASE DON'T    :o
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 07:47:22 AM »

I get to see a nurse prac. this morn. and the Doc tomorrow.. This reeeeeealy s%@#*  :'( :'( :-X... and is very painful!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »

Awww mannn. Get well bro. Make it to Denver if you can. If you can't let me know.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

Tomcat, If I get better in the next couple of days I can still make the long ride.. My stuff is still packed!! If not I will do it when I leave the Radical....

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 09:31:00 AM »

Wayne and Kathy were in Az. yesterday afternoon at 3:00 pm our time.. Wayne said the temp. was 109F . They are doing fine..... Wish I was with them >:( >:( >:(  ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D If they call again I will post....  
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 09:32:49 AM by VTreX »

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 10:04:07 AM »

Kenny - What did the Dr say?
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 10:40:39 AM »

Pete, I saw a nurse Practtioner got some more drugs,, I could not get an MRI until July the 3rd.... So I said no thanks  >:( >:( :o;D.... If I can walk I will be in Denver...  I go to a Chiorpractor today at 3:15.... I hope it works, I have never believed in them , but I will give it a try ::)!!!!   He can't make me vote for Obama though!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

Dusty

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 05:13:02 PM »

Pete, I saw a nurse Practtioner got some more drugs,, I could not get an MRI until July the 3rd.... So I said no thanks  >:( >:( :o;D.... If I can walk I will be in Denver...  I go to a Chiorpractor today at 3:15.... I hope it works, I have never believed in them , but I will give it a try ::)!!!!   He can't make me vote for Obama though!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

You will probably be more sore tomorrow but in a different way. Stay on the warm moist heat and go back for the second adjustment. A massage could hurt either.

Good Luck, hope you get to Denver!  O0

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »

Left Flagstaff, AZ, sunday am, it was 109 in Kingman, before we got to Lake Havasu City (London Bridge) it was 120 degrees, spent a few hours in a Burger King with another couple, waiting for sundown, then thru Needles, CA to Las Vegas.
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

Dusty

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 06:47:15 PM »

Left Flagstaff, AZ, sunday am, it was 109 in Kingman, before we got to Lake Havasu City (London Bridge) it was 120 degrees, spent a few hours in a Burger King with another couple, waiting for sundown, then thru Needles, CA to Las Vegas.

But it's a dry heat eh Wayne? Flagstaff is pretty. Going toward Phoenix is quite a drop in elev. If you go through
Tempe, AZ. , say hey to my son.  ;) Stay Safe!  O0
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal