Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: THE RIDER IS OUT  (Read 10221 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
THE RIDER IS OUT
« on: June 13, 2008, 01:45:27 AM »

Try this link to the spot tracker https://share.findmespot.com/shared/gogl.jsp?glId=1SjFquY2lzU40WBj8F33tQXR5M6YDDD1r  It will not start having info until saturday then it should up date every 10 minutes it is on...I hope it works well...      Password in harleyman          ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)    O0 O0 O0 This page should require no PASSWORD I hope!!!! ;D :D    http://share.findmespot.com/shared/gogl.jsp?glId=0DU6IILoDpVEfqglP3HlIRSFPkbNqBUSW
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 09:14:35 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Dusty

Re: THE RIDER IS OUT
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 04:40:52 AM »

Password?

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 06:32:56 AM »

Ride safe, Kenny. We need you back in one piece.  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

youngguy

• Tejano
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »

YES BILL, When you create a Share page you can either require a pass word or not. On one he has a password and the other he doesn't. HEY HE JUST GOT SPOT AND IS STILL WORKING ON IT. Let's hope it workes for him and we can track him through his travels. I tracked a gal solo rider for 16 days all over east USA to Maine and back to Houston and also a Goldwing solo rider to Alaska ---all over and back to Texas and it was very interesting.  Let's hope it works for him and we can kind of travel along with him.     Barn

Dusty

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 04:36:27 AM »

YES BILL, When you create a Share page you can either require a pass word or not. On one he has a password and the other he doesn't. HEY HE JUST GOT SPOT AND IS STILL WORKING ON IT. Let's hope it workes for him and we can track him through his travels. I tracked a gal solo rider for 16 days all over east USA to Maine and back to Houston and also a Goldwing solo rider to Alaska ---all over and back to Texas and it was very interesting.  Let's hope it works for him and we can kind of travel along with him.     Barn

Please excuse my ignorance.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 06:25:46 AM »

I am sorry to say my hurt back will not let me answer the bell to leave this morning with Wayne (txgaboy) and Kathy!!! :'( :'( I thought I could make it anyway, but the pain was tooo much last night to even try!!! :'( :'( So there will be no TRACKING until futher notice :-X >:( >:(... I hope Wayne and Kathy have a SAFE and ENJOYABLE trip.... O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  rider turned rubber is down in the back------damn!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 06:51:34 AM »

I am sorry to say my hurt back will not let me answer the bell to leave this morning with Wayne (txgaboy) and Kathy!!! :'( :'( I thought I could make it anyway, but the pain was tooo much last night to even try!!! :'( :'( So there will be no TRACKING until futher notice :-X >:( >:(... I hope Wayne and Kathy have a SAFE and ENJOYABLE trip.... O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  rider turned rubber is down in the back------damn!!!!
It'll get better...hopefully you can still do the Coloradical. You were wise not to try to force it in light of what all you had before you.
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

youngguy

• Tejano
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 07:20:32 AM »

Tough one Kenny. Was really looking forward to your trip. HEY at one point you had not planned on leaving untill the 18th. See the bone cracking Dr. and maybe he can get you ready in the next few days.  Barn

youngguy

• Tejano
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 07:41:26 AM »

Sorry Bill ---Didn't mean for it to sound that way. The Spot has been out since last fall and I have had one since the first of the year and I am still learning. One thing is, they keep adding and improving it. The SHARE PAGE was added only a month or so ago. SPOT  is a great safety device especially for solo motorcycle travelers and for many others too. The bunch on Two Wheel Texans have been buying a bunch of them. I think there is some sort of group buy over there.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 07:55:19 AM »

Damn, so sorry to hear you're laid up Kenny...I was and still am looking forward to riding along with you, even if it is only in cyber space.  When the back is hurting EVERYTHING hurts
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Dusty

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 07:57:01 AM »

Sorry Bill ---Didn't mean for it to sound that way. The Spot has been out since last fall and I have had one since the first of the year and I am still learning. One thing is, they keep adding and improving it. The SHARE PAGE was added only a month or so ago. SPOT  is a great safety device especially for solo motorcycle travelers and for many others too. The bunch on Two Wheel Texans have been buying a bunch of them. I think there is some sort of group buy over there.

Hey Barn,

I didn't mean to sound offended. I had just woke up and those few words were all I could come up with. I am very behind on all the tech stuff. I'm one of those people that only uses my cell to talk. All the other features I can live without.

Kenny,

If it's bones, get to a massuse and then the chiropractor. Sore muscles? BIO-FREEZE!!!  <~~~~ Good AppleSauce!!!

Heal up and ride!  O0
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 07:59:47 AM by Dusty »

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 08:22:08 AM »

Kenny, I am sooooo sorry you are down in the back.  I know that you must be in a lot of pain to drop out on this ride.  You gotta heal up though and make Coloradical.  Keep us posted. 

1. Get one of those Therma Care heat wraps for your back.  Lasts for about 8 hours.  Also good for keeping warm in a deer stand.

2. Get Nuprin, if you can find it.  It is the ONLY stuff, including prescriptions, that works for me.  Very hard to find though.

3. Lay down on floor.

One to two days - you should be much better.
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »

:o Sure did miss u today Kenny.  We made it to Clovis about 1700 hrs, Texas time....Morning was cool, but by the time we got to Muleshoe, it was 100%.  Riding tomorrow to Kingman, Arizona. Mostly interstate, trying to get in the area so we can have longer to ride the area, canyons and all.....
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 08:38:25 PM »

Thanks to everyone. I have been asleep and in bed most of the day.My wife had some drugs left over from knee replacement.I am glad Wayne and Kathy are doing well. OUT!!!!

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 09:24:30 PM »

Maybe this is a sign that you will have all aches, pains, and illnesses behind you "before" you go instead of while you are on your travels (like last year).  Get well before you try to leave. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal