Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Colorado bound!  (Read 2378 times)

txpopeye

• Old Timer
    • Pork Chop Run Blog
Colorado bound!
« on: April 12, 2008, 12:41:05 AM »

OK I have been working on the route and I think I have a pretty good one lots of twisty roads including million dollar HWY, Independence Pass and some others!

The way I have it right now we would leave on the 16th and ride to Clovis NM (aprox 600 miles)

Day 2 leave Clovis head to Lake City (aprox 400 miles)

Day 3 Lake City to Fraser (aprox 400 miles) This day we will  hit million dollar hwy aspen and independence pass should be an amazing day!

Day 4 Fraser to Manitou Springs (aprox 300 miles) On this day we will go through the Rocky mountain National Park and past Echo Lake.

Day 5 Manitou Springs to Abiline (over 600 miles)

Day 6 Abiline to home (aprox 300 miles)

We will be leaving from houston but all are welcome we can figgure out a meeting place along the way if you want to go!
It never stops hurting you just stop caring

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Colorado bound!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 10:48:02 AM »

Have a good time ,but I will wait till the Coloradical in July :P :'( :'(!!! I have ridden most if not all of those roads and it is a GREAT place to ride :D :D!!!    O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  You can't see it all in one trip anyway :D :D ::)!!!  RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG    Hope to hear about the ride at BBT V... Take pics.!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 09:08:18 AM »

Up date?
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 09:43:59 AM »

;D ;D Kathy and I are headin' out this saturday and returning friday/sat, will have to check this out!
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal