Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Arkansas Cancelled?  (Read 5156 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Arkansas Cancelled?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 04:45:34 PM »

The "Hardly" group huh?  I have always wondered why you "Non-Hardly" groups spend so much time and effort to make your bikes look and sound like a "Hardly" and still fall short.  Just sayin'!  Don't let your pride get in the way of graduating from your training wheels.

Whose poken who here :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

It's all fun and games, we accept any and all bikes, we just want to have a good time. Sometimes there is a little poke here and there, but this is a bike board. Heck that's what we do, enjoy and ride what ever you want.  O0 ;D

\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2014, 09:15:01 AM »

It's all fun and games, we accept any and all bikes, we just want to have a good time. Sometimes there is a little poke here and there, but this is a bike board. Heck that's what we do, enjoy and ride what ever you want.  O0 ;D

Especially when the Prez rides a Harley...  :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2014, 04:57:32 PM »

Damn straight!!!  :bikerider:
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2014, 06:46:42 PM »

Simmer down  :simmadown: little buddy we got 1800's that will eat that Hardley!!
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2014, 07:39:25 PM »

He smart guy, still riding w bunch of Hondas to get help on road break downs, and he's the pres so he can be on front, no child left behind  :rofl: :good: :no no: :goldwing:
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2014, 05:23:56 AM »

He smart guy, still riding w bunch of Hondas to get help on road break downs, and he's the pres so he can be on front, no child left behind  :rofl: :good: :no no: :goldwing:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2014, 02:04:41 PM »

From a guy still riding a tricycle,  when's your Daddy going to take off the training wheels , Alee :stickpoke:
It's all just part of the adventure!

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2014, 04:56:46 PM »

I have the rv and 3 wheeler all I need is be retired  :thumbup:
Just got back from daibol went to JUSTWINGS 66 yr mechanic 30 yrs experience on goldwings, did my forks and change ecu and knock sensors in 3 1/2 hrs 400 bucks, dealer wanted 670 for same job.
This guys lo ve to talk so if you get there be ready for some chit chat  :bikerider:

Learning wheels staying on, I got the hang of it, keep up with Simon on the sisters no problem last weekend  :bikerider:
just take it slow

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2014, 06:13:07 PM »

Keith H on the Gl1800 board did my fork seals for $90 a side , To those that want to go darkside, he will mount a CT on your bike. He is on the outskirts of Magnolia.I have his number. For you Alee, distance is probably about the same and a more pleasant ride to Dibol. Good to know about your guy.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2014, 12:17:34 AM »

-Scott
2019 FLHXS

matap

• Board
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2014, 10:25:37 AM »

So how did those that went fair?  I hope it didn't rain too much and you got some good eating in. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

RedDragon

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2014, 03:03:43 PM »

Simmer down  :simmadown: little buddy we got 1800's that will eat that Hardley!!
Big talker now ain't ya!  :t

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2014, 03:30:56 PM »

Big talker now ain't ya!  :t
yup ;D ;D

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2014, 05:10:12 PM »

So how did those that went fair?  I hope it didn't rain too much and you got some good eating in. 

would like to know myself?

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2014, 05:52:56 PM »

We had a good time.  We only had 5 bikes and 7 people, but it was fun.  We rode to Paris and met one couple (Carl & Rene), and Chad had lunch with us before heading back home.  We got to Mena about 4:00 pm and got checked in before we went to a steakhouse for dinner.  Not a single drop of rain fell on us.
On Friday we had breakfast downtown and rode a few hundred miles up to Hot Springs and around to the Pig trail before heading back to the hotel and dinner at an Italian place,  They had an awesome Bourbon bread pudding that we ordered "to go", to keep Heidi from eating it all.  We got back to the hotel about 7:30, shortly before the rain started.
On Saturday, we had breakfast downtown and talked to a group of riders that came in from McAllen the night before, and they never saw rain either.  They were headed north that morning, and we did not follow them.  We rode about 160 miles and got back around lunch time before the rain started.  It rained Saturday afternoon, and it stopped before we rode to dinner at a Mexican restaurant.
Sunday morning was cold and foggy, so we put on our rain gear and headed home.  It was damp from the fog, but no rain!

We rode about 1200 miles and made it home by 4:30 Sunday afternoon.

Earl & Heidi, Snake, Carl & Rene, Janatha & Jim were the attendees, and we had fun.

You guys should join us next time.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:56:44 PM by JustinVTX »

Justin VTX
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal