Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 2017 Bluebonnet Thunder Rally Registrations forms  (Read 4397 times)

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: 2017 Bluebonnet Thunder Rally Registrations forms
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2017, 09:11:02 AM »

Registration is closed.............Not to worry!!! Didn't get your registration in on time?  I was able to acquire on a limited basis these one off custom shirts that didn't cost us a dime and won't cost you a dime.  Be sure to see me and I'll get your limited one time only custom shirt. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2017, 10:54:38 AM »

I didn't send in my registration forms, but then again you don't have shirts in 4X so I wasn't too worried about it.  Will be there with at least 3 (not sure if daughter is coming down from college yet to join in).  Looking forward to some great times; been a while since I made a BBT.  Got a new rider/owner with me, my son on his VTX 1300C.  Got a cabin at the River Front.   See you all there! :bikerider:

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 11:04:07 AM »

I didn't send in my registration forms, but then again you don't have shirts in 4X so I wasn't too worried about it.  Will be there with at least 3 (not sure if daughter is coming down from college yet to join in).  Looking forward to some great times; been a while since I made a BBT.  Got a new rider/owner with me, my son on his VTX 1300C.  Got a cabin at the River Front.   See you all there! :bikerider:

Dana, we look forward to see you there. 

On another note though the registrations serve for more than just ordering shirts.  We need accurate head counts to make sure we have enough food and no one is cut short.  Also we like to know who is attending for any emergency purposes. 

While it is too late to order shirts you still have time to send in a registration to pay for your meal.  That cost is $15 per person.   It may have not been listed, but T-Shirt printing companies make them in all sizes.  An easy PM would have fixed that for you.

If you plan on attending all days of the rally and have plans to join us at our official meet & greet at 1876 Tavern please go to that thread and poll in your party size if you haven't done so already.  Last year we had folks bring extra people and put quite a huge burden on the restaurant staff and cooks and that then equated to frustration to the group. 

More people going is not a turn off by no means but we need to know the attendance number so they can prepare themselves with food and staff. 

Thanks. 

"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 11:10:43 AM »

I already did the poll Matt, so got you there.  I am not finding the registration form in the thread now.  I see you first post, but I don't see an attachment of the forms

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2017, 11:12:07 AM »

Found my original download so never mind

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2017, 12:14:39 PM »

OUTSTANDING Dana, be good to see you!
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2017, 04:03:21 PM »

My cousin just booked a room in Bandera and can fill out paper work when arrives Thursday, no shirt required as he is a Harley rider and wouldn't wear it anyway!
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2017, 07:28:51 AM »

My cousin just booked a room in Bandera and can fill out paper work when arrives Thursday, no shirt required as he is a Harley rider and wouldn't wear it anyway!

At least not one with sleeves. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal