Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223228 times)

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1995 on: September 08, 2008, 10:32:11 AM »

I was there... I saw it.  Pretty girl walks by and Damon goes crazy, throwing his food in his lap in HOPES that she'd help clean him up.
My now long gone VTX...

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #1996 on: September 27, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »

anyone riding today ?
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

vtx80ci

• Rider
  • Retired Air Force AMMO
« Reply #1997 on: September 27, 2008, 10:23:27 AM »

i am up for a ride. ;D ;D ;D

" You never know when a little C4 might come in handy. " - John Locke

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1998 on: September 27, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »

Rod, I just got your text...  I have been doing yardwork all morning...  (Something you better get used to doing   ;D)

We are about to take the top off the Jeep and take the dog to the water hole to let him swim.  Boy, that sounded redneck.   ;D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 08:42:34 PM by SouthernXer »

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1999 on: September 27, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »

anyone riding today ?

I was working today and when I turned on my phone when I got off (at 8pm) I got your text. Sorry working tomorrow also. I was in Colorado last week and I saw something and after about 5 miles down the road I turned around and rode back to get a picture because I thought of you when I saw it.

Maybe we can ride next weekend
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2000 on: September 29, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »

Is anything planned for the weekend of the 4'th and 5'th?  I need to get out and ride a little......

Justin VTX

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #2001 on: September 29, 2008, 05:01:16 PM »

Is anything planned for the weekend of the 4'th and 5'th?  I need to get out and ride a little......

Yes Grasshopper there is.
http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=9299.msg95067#msg95067
Would love to see you and Janatha on this trip but understand it's a long one for y'all. Hope it works out that way. The way work is going it may be the last club ride of the year, hope not but----------.  :-\ :-\
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2002 on: October 08, 2008, 06:07:38 AM »

Thursday night at Twin Peaks?  I'll stop by...might be my last time on the bike for a week.  Leaving on vacation next week.  May try to hit the Boo Rally Saturday though depending on the weather.

-Iceman

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #2003 on: October 08, 2008, 05:31:25 PM »

SUPER WEATHER SATURDAY!!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2004 on: October 09, 2008, 05:57:47 AM »

I have another problem I have to work through for Saturday.  I am working 22 hours Friday and do not get off work until 2am Saturday morning.  I'm not sure I want do a five hour turn around after working 22 hours.

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2005 on: October 10, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »

RED RIVER SHOOTOUT GAME WEEKEND....LOTS OF AUSTINITES AND OKLAHOMA PEOPLE IN TOWN...WATCH YOURSELVES.  THE TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN.  I HAVE SEEN TONS OF OKLAHOMA PLATES WHILE OUT RUNNING AROUND THE METROPLEX TODAY.  THEY ARE OUT AND THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THEY ARE GOING OR HOW TO GET THERE.

BE CAREFUL,
-ICEMAN

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2006 on: October 19, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »

For those who have not heard.......Jennifer and I got engaged this last Wednesday while up in the mountains on vacation.  Yes, I popped the question, ring and all.  This has been planned for over a month...sorry for keeping such a good secret.  We are planning on getting married sometime in the spring. 

On a bad note, our vacation was cut a day short with the bad news of my only uncle being in the hospital.  We hauled butt back to a Lubbock hospital just in time to see my uncle heavily medicated and nonresponsive.  He passed away this morning just before noon at age 63.  He has had several heart attacks recently and his heart could not take anymore surgeries.  I'll be flying back to Lubbock for the funeral on Wednesday.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal by this weekend.  I'm thinking about some riding on Sunday.  Jennifer even mentioned about going on this one.  Her doctor has okayed her to ride now after her Lasik eye surgery.  I'll post something later.

Be safe,
-Iceman
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 08:56:43 PM by icemanhail »

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #2007 on: October 19, 2008, 09:51:55 PM »

For those who have not heard.......Jennifer and I got engaged this last Wednesday while up in the mountains on vacation.  Yes, I popped the question, ring and all.  This has been planned for over a month...sorry for keeping such a good secret.  We are planning on getting married sometime in the spring. 

On a bad note, our vacation was cut a day short with the bad news of my only uncle being in the hospital.  We hauled butt back to a Lubbock hospital just in time to see my uncle heavily medicated and nonresponsive.  He passed away this morning just before noon at age 63.  He has had several heart attacks recently and his heart could not take anymore surgeries.  I'll be flying back to Lubbock for the funeral on Wednesday.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal by this weekend.  I'm thinking about some riding on Sunday.  Jennifer even mentioned about going on this one.  Her doctor has okayed her to ride now after her Lasik eye surgery.  I'll post something later.

Be safe,
-Iceman
sorry to hear about your loss my prayers are with you and call if you need anything.
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #2008 on: October 20, 2008, 05:10:37 AM »

Sorry about your Uncle and your loss!! You take care! 8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #2009 on: October 20, 2008, 08:11:14 AM »

Congratulations on all the good news.  We're sorry for your loss.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal