Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223526 times)

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1965 on: August 05, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »

Holler if anyone wants to get out and about tonight on the bikes.  I'm heading out since Jennifer is going to a business dinner with her Mom and their marketing director.  I'll check the board again when I get home from work.

-Iceman

vtx80ci

• Rider
  • Retired Air Force AMMO
« Reply #1966 on: August 05, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »

let me know when and where.  I am feeling hungry.

" You never know when a little C4 might come in handy. " - John Locke

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1967 on: August 05, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »

I think I will plan on heading to Wilhoite's around 7pm - 7:30pm.

-Iceman

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1968 on: August 05, 2008, 03:14:25 PM »

I think I can make it should get to house around 6:00, give me a call
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1969 on: August 05, 2008, 04:34:57 PM »

Just spoke to TBIRD, we are meeting at my place around 7pm and then heading to Wilhoite's.  If you can make come have a beer with us.  We'll be there awhile, we are eating as well.

-Iceman

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1970 on: August 05, 2008, 04:40:14 PM »

Just spoke to TBIRD, we are meeting at my place around 7pm and then heading to Wilhoite's.  If you can make come have a beer with us.  We'll be there awhile, we are eating as well.

-Iceman

You have to bring your own pillows
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1971 on: August 06, 2008, 06:41:39 AM »

Good riding last night...it was beautiful outside.  Good times at Wilhoites and Bone Daddy's.  Great ride home!

-Ice

tx1300vtx

• Old Timer
« Reply #1972 on: August 06, 2008, 08:45:59 AM »

DANG! I just saw the posts. I didn't get back on the board last night after I left work. My blackberry would have gotten me any email tho..  >:(   

well tonight should be nice after this rain blows through. nice and cool!!!  O0 O0

anyone doing anything tonight? it's hump day!

bci21984

• Rider
« Reply #1973 on: August 06, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »

bike night at twin peaks in plano, just north of 15th on the service road.

Big Ace

• Old Timer
« Reply #1974 on: August 07, 2008, 05:35:55 AM »

Tonight's bike night in Lewisville. I-35E just south of Vista Ridge Mall. Morgan and I hang out on the east patio (facing the highway).
Wayne R.

Big Ace - Silver 2006 Honda VTX 1800C - now with BadX seat, Paladin Sissy Bar, and Cobra Deluxe Slashcuts

Iron Horses Grazing - photo by my son Kev

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1975 on: August 07, 2008, 12:17:36 PM »

I posted on the M&G page as well.  I'll be there tonight at Twins.

I'm not posting any M&G this weekend until we see what the weather is going to do.  We'll just play it by ear.  If it looks like it might turn out nice on Saturday, we may have to have a lunch run up to Muenster, Texas and back.  We'll see ! !

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1976 on: August 13, 2008, 05:54:58 AM »

Looks like rain this weekend guys.  I guess I'll be posting a Muenster, Texas lunch run later on.  We'll try next weekend.  I'll keep my eye on the forecast.

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1977 on: August 19, 2008, 03:53:04 PM »

Looks like our weekend forecast has changed for the better.  Looking forward to the M&G Sunday.

-Iceman

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1978 on: August 19, 2008, 06:41:43 PM »

TBIRD and I checked out REDNECK HEAVEN in Lewisville this evening.  Food was okay, scenery was okay, but they do have covered motorcycle parking.  May be a good place to hang out on the patio, drink a beer, and smoke a cigar.  Compared to Twin Peaks I would have to say they need to work on it just a little more.  They did open earlier than planned so maybe they will work out the details and improve as they go along.  We met the owner, Bill Tinker, seems like a nice guy and he really wants the biker crowd.  The entire restaurant is non-smoking and TBIRD made sure to bring that up, especially after hours when it really turns into a bar and open until 2:00am.  That is my write up and opinion.  See everyone Sunday for the M&G.

-Iceman

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1979 on: August 20, 2008, 12:15:56 PM »

TBIRD and I checked out REDNECK HEAVEN in Lewisville this evening.  Food was okay, scenery was okay, but they do have covered motorcycle parking.  May be a good place to hang out on the patio, drink a beer, and smoke a cigar.  Compared to Twin Peaks I would have to say they need to work on it just a little more.  They did open earlier than planned so maybe they will work out the details and improve as they go along.  We met the owner, Bill Tinker, seems like a nice guy and he really wants the biker crowd.  The entire restaurant is non-smoking and TBIRD made sure to bring that up, especially after hours when it really turns into a bar and open until 2:00am.  That is my write up and opinion.  See everyone Sunday for the M&G.

-Iceman

I actually thought the food was better than Twin Peaks, never have been a fan of Twins food. But the scenery was not even close. So the questions is bad food but better scenery, or good food and bad scenery.  I guess I will be losing a few more pounds.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal