Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 223449 times)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1905 on: February 05, 2008, 01:04:58 PM »

Hey Thomas, Are you saying that the ZX14 in the pic is your new toy??  If so.... Very nice...

Yes Sir, she the latest toy.  Only had her to about 150 mph give or take, so far. Plenty of throttle left.

Hey Ink, lets go ride sometime... My wife bought me a BRAND NEW ZX10-R SE for my birthday and my son has a ZX6-R.  I've been giving my X a rest lately... I'm not sure of those triple digit speeds, but I sure enjoy just riding that bad boy...

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #1906 on: February 05, 2008, 01:18:09 PM »

Congratulations Dan
Just one burning question, can you hear the radio at 150

What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1907 on: February 05, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »

Congratulations Dan

DAMN Hooter..!!!  I wish Cris would of bought me one with a sound system like that... :'( :'(  But this kid don't like to go that fast anyway..  I get my speed fix at FL470..  ;D ;D  Here is a pic of my new toy...

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1908 on: February 05, 2008, 09:14:44 PM »

Hey Brad,  (SouthernXer)
You goina make the BBT this year? Should be a bigger and better happening this time. (Well should be if we can keep Churchman outa jail this time.) It's not like you won't have anybody to ride down with as Ice, John, and no tellin who else will be making the run. Come on man, make it this year.
You are right Hoot... we're gonna have to shame him into going, LOL! Cmon down Brad!

Alright guys....  I'll see if I can make it.   ;D   translation:  let me check and see if I have permission and a yard pass.   O0

hooter

« Reply #1909 on: February 06, 2008, 06:22:42 AM »

Congratulations Dan

DAMN Hooter..!!!  I wish Cris would of bought me one with a sound system like that... :'( :'(  But this kid don't like to go that fast anyway..  I get my speed fix at FL470..  ;D ;D  Here is a pic of my new toy...

Nice ride Dan. Hope you get many happy miles on it. I'd like to have one but my belly's too big!  ;D ;D ;D

hooter

« Reply #1910 on: February 06, 2008, 06:32:23 AM »

Hey Brad,  (SouthernXer)
You goina make the BBT this year? Should be a bigger and better happening this time. (Well should be if we can keep Churchman outa jail this time.) It's not like you won't have anybody to ride down with as Ice, John, and no tellin who else will be making the run. Come on man, make it this year.
You are right Hoot... we're gonna have to shame him into going, LOL! Cmon down Brad!

Alright guys....  I'll see if I can make it.   ;D   translation:  let me check and see if I have permission and a yard pass.   O0

Just tell Michele your going out for a ride and won't be back for a while. You don't have to tell her where your going. When you get home, sure she'll be mad, but she probably would have been mad at ya anyway for something you didn't do. What's the difference? This time you'll know what she's mad about!  :D :D :D ;D O0 O0 O0

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1911 on: February 06, 2008, 06:41:34 AM »

I guess it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission.   ;D

iluvink

« Reply #1912 on: February 06, 2008, 07:33:58 AM »

Hey Thomas, Are you saying that the ZX14 in the pic is your new toy??  If so.... Very nice...

Yes Sir, she the latest toy.  Only had her to about 150 mph give or take, so far. Plenty of throttle left.

Hey Ink, lets go ride sometime... My wife bought me a BRAND NEW ZX10-R SE for my birthday and my son has a ZX6-R.  I've been giving my X a rest lately... I'm not sure of those triple digit speeds, but I sure enjoy just riding that bad boy...

Dan,

Absolutely...perhaps this Sat the 9th.  By the way, very nice toy yourself...I'm not in the wheelie crowd, front wheel stoppie crowd, but I do love a quick take off, and some "cat and mouse" type chases.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1913 on: February 06, 2008, 07:43:30 AM »

Congratulations Dan

Nice ride Dan. Hope you get many happy miles on it. I'd like to have one but my belly's too big!  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Hooter for the kind words.. Momma totally surprised me with the rocket..!!!  I'm just wondering what "SHE WANTS"...
 ??? ??? :o

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1914 on: February 06, 2008, 07:51:06 AM »

Dan,

Absolutely...perhaps this Sat the 9th.  By the way, very nice toy yourself...I'm not in the wheelie crowd, front wheel stoppie crowd, but I do love a quick take off, and some "cat and mouse" type chases.

Sounds like a plan Thomas.. I'd like that!  I'm out of town with work till late Thursday evening.  Going to the dealership in Arlington on Friday morning to have the Frame Sliders installed.  My son will probably join us too, he's been wanting to go ride for a while now..  Call me on Friday if you have an opportunity.  817-983-9419.

Dan

hooter

« Reply #1915 on: February 06, 2008, 08:48:57 AM »

Congratulations Dan

Thanks Hooter for the kind words.. Momma totally surprised me with the rocket..!!!  I'm just wondering what "SHE WANTS"...
 ??? ??? :o

Well when Viragra won't do anymore

this generally works

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1916 on: February 06, 2008, 09:10:42 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o

hooter

« Reply #1917 on: February 06, 2008, 09:15:15 AM »

I guess it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission.   ;D

Yes, it's easier sometimes to beg and grobble for forgiveness. :( :( :-\

iluvink

« Reply #1918 on: February 06, 2008, 12:00:47 PM »

Dan,

Sounds like a plan Thomas.. I'd like that!  I'm out of town with work till late Thursday evening.  Going to the dealership in Arlington on Friday morning to have the Frame Sliders installed.  My son will probably join us too, he's been wanting to go ride for a while now..  Call me on Friday if you have an opportunity.  817-983-9419.

Dan

Dan,

I'll give you a call on Friday.

Thomas

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #1919 on: February 09, 2008, 01:15:34 AM »

Anyone riding on Sat. 02/09/08? Pm or give me a call
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 142