Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 142

Author Topic: DFW X-RIDERS  (Read 222956 times)

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: DFW X-RIDERS
« Reply #1875 on: January 28, 2008, 03:07:41 AM »

Was good to see everybody again. Dan, glad you made it safely back to state side, Jim, good to see ya up and going again. Kevin, hope we didn't scare you off. O0 O0 Sorry you didn't make it Brad.
Left Wilhoites and went to Strokers and it looked like his birthday party again., it was packed !!!! It wqas a good day all in all and I hope everybody got home safe.  O0 O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1876 on: January 28, 2008, 07:33:25 AM »

Was good to see everybody again. Dan, glad you made it safely back to state side, Jim, good to see ya up and going again. Kevin, hope we didn't scare you off. O0 O0 Sorry you didn't make it Brad.
Left Wilhoites and went to Strokers and it looked like his birthday party again., it was packed !!!! It wqas a good day all in all and I hope everybody got home safe.  O0 O0

Hooter, thanks for the kind words. It was nice to see ya'll yesterday.  We had a fun filled day on our scooters too....  And ditto, hope all made it home safely....  O0

T-BIRD

• Old Timer
« Reply #1877 on: January 28, 2008, 07:46:08 AM »

Hooter, thanks for the kind words. It was nice to see ya'll yesterday.  We had a fun filled day on our scooters too....  And ditto, hope all made it home safely....  O0
Rod should just being hitting Tulsa about now!!!! :D
>Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
<a href="http://bighugelabs.com/map.php" style="font-size: 75%">Make yours @ BigHugeLab

kfhookem

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #1878 on: January 28, 2008, 08:27:54 AM »

Thanks to all at Willhoites for making the new guy feel at home.  It takes alot more than that to scare me off, Hooter.  Look forward to putting some miles on the bike with ya'll.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1879 on: January 28, 2008, 08:56:11 AM »

LMAO..!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

John, Cris and I enjoyed the LSR video.  You did a killer job my friend....  Looking forward to the LSR 2008...  O0

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #1880 on: January 28, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »

Naw, I had to get to practice and beat some guys up.  :)
My now long gone VTX...

hooter

« Reply #1881 on: January 28, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »

Tulsa?????? Don't you mean, Glenda should (still) be hitting him?

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #1882 on: January 28, 2008, 10:34:12 PM »

Put the bike on the charger Sunday all day and checked it this afternoon.  She's alive.   ;)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 08:05:17 AM by SouthernXer »

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #1883 on: January 29, 2008, 06:41:21 AM »

Had to vacuum and clean your room, huh, Brad?  :)   :D :D :D :D :D
My now long gone VTX...

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1884 on: January 29, 2008, 07:30:56 AM »

Been away from a computer all weekend.  Good seeing everyone Sunday.  Can't wait until we get some good lunch runs in this spring.  TBird is already speaking of a lunch run to Muenster, Texas.  I'm going to scout some runs to East Texas at the end of the February.  I'm meeting my parents in Shreveport and thought I would check out some of the small towns on the way over and on the way back that are off the beaten path.  Glad to see everyone made it home safe....take care!

-Daimon

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #1885 on: January 29, 2008, 02:21:21 PM »

Been away from a computer all weekend.  Good seeing everyone Sunday.  Can't wait until we get some good lunch runs in this spring.  TBird is already speaking of a lunch run to Muenster, Texas.  I'm going to scout some runs to East Texas at the end of the February.  I'm meeting my parents in Shreveport and thought I would check out some of the small towns on the way over and on the way back that are off the beaten path.  Glad to see everyone made it home safe....take care!

-Daimon
If comming out this way just give me a Buzz and will see about meeting up or you can come by on the way!!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

« Reply #1886 on: January 29, 2008, 10:11:32 PM »

-Daimon
If comming out this way just give me a Buzz and will see about meeting up or you can come by on the way!!

Ice, give him a call and he'll meet you at the end of his street because he's afraid to ride his new scoot!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #1887 on: January 30, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »

-Daimon

Ice, give him a call and he'll meet you at the end of his street because he's afraid to ride his new scoot!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

What new scoot did he get???

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #1888 on: January 30, 2008, 05:04:41 PM »

-Daimon

What new scoot did he get???
This will lead you to his new Ride

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=6989.0;topicseen
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #1889 on: January 31, 2008, 08:58:55 AM »

Hey VTXCHAD,

Nice bike.  I like it!  I'll definitely holler when we are going to get out that way for a ride.  Can't wait for nice warm weather.  I've already received permission from my girlfriend to purchase a second bike when I get this one paid off.  I'm thinking of a bagger to ride back and forth to work so I can tote my gear.

-Iceman
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 02:56:19 PM by icemanhail »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 142

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal